21 y/o American here. College seems like a big meme. Pay $50...

21 y/o American here. College seems like a big meme. Pay $50,000 a semester to listen to some basedboy schizo rant about whatever while trying to fuck his female students. Wow powerful. What are my other options?

Attached: _2FQQWNoWaG.png (1151x483, 826.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXpwAOHJsxg
archive.org/download/matthewharrisarchive/Death Sentences - Dr. Matthew C. Harris - Complete Anthology.pdf
de.catbox.moe/cd0tsi.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pay $50,000 a semester to listen to some basedboy schizo rant
Honestly just expat to another country. No country that does loads this much debt to its 17-22 year old population will survive another decade.

Buy a Spanish copy of "The Hobbit," spend the next 5 months learning Spanish and move to South America.

>move to South America.
This. All the people I know who are doing very well escaped the US and are now in Guatemala or Brazil. This is the only way to survive in this world

Probably the most based manifesto I've ever seen. Every page is a work of art.

Attached: hate_crimes_rap.png (632x28, 6.92K)

all universities are like that. Professors half assing their jobs while trying to fuck their female students.

in latin amerian the government pays for your university, but once you get out it doesnt matter if you are a doctor, engineer or lawyer, you still wont find a good paying job cause the economy is so shit, and because every and their mother went to university since its free.

honestly id rather be 100k in debt and have a good paying job than not be in debt and be fucking unemployed

Trade school, certifications, military there are options other than debt ridden cesspool

Lol plan enlisting for college, and potentially a career in the military

americans really dont know how good they have it. they just like complaining because all of the americans who post here are subhumans from the lowest social classes of america.

You could literally be a room temp iq nigger working in a warehouse and still earn enough to own a house, car, food, etc.

If just for college go airforce and get a job that trains you in something useful

Yeah that's what I've already planned, getting a good MOS and degree in the event it just doesn't work out I can use those skills and knowledge elsewhere

>800 pages

Attached: 1643843713350.gif (498x498, 626.04K)

>honestly id rather be 100k in debt and have a good paying job than not be in debt and be fucking unemployed
This is from 10 years ago. The value of a college degree has continued to plummet during that time.
youtube.com/watch?v=kXpwAOHJsxg

>800 pages

Jesus fucking christ.

archive.org/download/matthewharrisarchive/Death Sentences - Dr. Matthew C. Harris - Complete Anthology.pdf

They removed the manifesto

Attached: 1643748714091.jpg (1080x1071, 275.73K)

de.catbox.moe/cd0tsi.pdf

You're actually retarded if you think this. I've worked now warehouse for years you can't fucking afford your own house.

Easy way to get put on a list

Key to getting replies is making a very emotionally charged post about shit that appeals to 20-30 year olds, okay just writing this down... okay got it.

Along with every single UCLA student. I mean it's not a bad way to get into a pretty fucking good school...

Secret lists where secret people watch you don't exist

Then explain my secret lists with YOUR name on it