Fembot here

Why are robots such manchildren? The guy I talked on discord spewed his "blackpills" and complained about life being unfair all the time. He was really nice and unfortunately he's no more bf material anymore.

Attached: 164296426.jpg (1079x1379, 972.54K)

What are you expecting, really?

Yes, the whole board is the same person. Kindly fuck off miss.

good for him you should pay for him to come over to suck his cock or you arnt even trying at a relationship

You are overflown with entitled incels who have no life experience. It is an echo chamer enabling eachother the behavior

sorry i dont understand these entitles whore screaching

That's not how it works. I'm glad you are contained in this board.

shut the fuck up cunt
you dont know me and you never will
stupid ugly whore

im not contained in this board i have got so many bitches in my accouts dms cunt

And you feed off them for validation. Good job. I probably have a better time shitposting on here than you have farming your insecure self worth. Just tell me, is any one of them bf material? Seems pretty pointless.

We talk about all kinds of topics, if you don't like it you're free to leave.

Nice deflection, very ironic of you to now make up lies about how successfull you are while frequenting a board made for the exact opposite. "Robots" are indeed stupidely funny it's hilarious!

i am a man and the ppl in my dms are women

im not lying but you seem like the kind of girl i would ghost

>who have no life experience
What experiences do you have then? Yeah many of them barely go out but I am as normal as it comes except socially.

Assumed you were OP, good job bro. Point still stands, actually go fuck them, otherwise it's pointless narciccism.

Incel, blackpill, women hate, it's over and the rest which are issues within people's power to control but are too lazy to

>Why are robots such manchildren?
You do realise where you are?
99% of people here are fucking retarded.

pointless narcissism does not exist

It does. Self indulgence and having your ego depend that much on other people is incredibly cucked.

I already have seen it. So much crying, whining, hating and everything on a gold platter, please! But I'm not going to do anything myself because of my self diagnosed mental illness so I have the right to sleep and play games all day long.

it doesnt depend on other people

>fembot here
sure, you a tranny

Well maybe, maybe try out reddit sweet heart?

That's cool but who asked, like no seriously who asked? And why would you think anyone would care?

Attached: 1644092923006.png (640x448, 285.29K)

Why do you spend so much time taljing to them then if you don't even fuck them.

Then you have proved the point of it being an negativity echo chamber!

instead of bitching about incels having a community dont you think it would be good to take the initiative and finance a relationship with one
it is totally within your power to do so instead of all this complaining here and on cc

Well, you replied to this thread so you obviously cared!

because i like the way it makes me feel

I had a nice time talking about warships on here the other day, it's just as negative as you make it put to be. And you obviously go here to be miserable or to tear other people down with you.

That's the point. Now get some actual pussy.

>finance a relationship
Look at yourself and the people on here. Think for a minute if you're really a dateable, stable person. It might also help if you think about why nobody wants you

i have a plan to get actual pussy it is a matter of time

i am a datable stable person

>Look at yourself and the people on here. Think for a minute if you're really a dateable, stable person. It might also help if you think about why nobody wants you

Just gonna shoot that straight back. I'd be genuinely intrigued by your answer

Why do you need a plan? You already got girls, that's the most annoying step aoready done.

those girls are not my type

So you get off on attention from uggos? That's not only pointless, that's embarrassing.

Life is unfair but luckily I'm one of the winners with a 7 inch penis. Would you like to go on a date and get impaled on top of it within 15 minutes of us meeting?

they are not ugly