What do you really like user? Let's talk

What do you really like user? Let's talk.

Attached: 20220205_200341.jpg (2048x2048, 459.68K)

i love being smarter than other people words cannot describe how good it makes me feel

Whats your favorite moment where you outsmarted someone

I like , but extended to looks and money. I also really like my gf. And I like boats.

Attached: SMS_Derfflinger.png (640x455, 154.08K)

i dont really care about outsmarting people outside of competitive video games

Based boat enjoyer.
I really like when I take a lot of stimulants and can focus on solving something for a long time.

Whats special about the boat in pic?
Oh well what's a time you've felt really smart.
What sorta stimulants? And what are you solving with all that focus.

Programming shit or occasionally a little CAD modelling. It used to be adderall but I've been trying to use less harmful stuff like modafinil and caffeine+phenylpiracetam lately.

Attached: vh8yDyH.jpg (2560x1080, 598.73K)

It's one of the most aesthetic ships in my opinion. No gay wing turrets, just plain simple superfiring twins, not a glass cannon like the British battlecruisers, no cuck 11 inch guns, but still being able to keep up with vickers shill 13.5 inch guns.

Attached: 8beb91e6318773491a2a530cf936c9f4.jpg (600x739, 53.19K)

I see. You happy with what you made with the help of stimulants?
I don't know anything about boats or military. Has it been used in a war?

More than this, I enjoy perpetually learning and not overestimating my powers. Not much value to be gained from arrogance.

I like being right. A personal pleasure is when friends and I hate the same people. Especially, once they realize person I hate is absolute cunt. It is like a grace of unity not gonna lie.

It's construction was part of the anglo german arms race in the lead up to world war one, trying to build better and bigger battleships. The British won the building race, blockaded germany, the derfflinger took part in the only great sea battle of ww1 at jutland, where it outperformed it's british counterparts and arguably led to a german victory, that still didn't break the stalemate tho. It was heavily damaged and scuttled after Germany lost.

I love playing league of legends but only aram and the fun modes the game is fun but the people are not and im fucking done pretendig i hate the game

>what you made
usually it's work stuff, but I like to work on my quant models or game hacks when I can. I find them far more interesting. It's just nice to turn on some music and forget the world exists for a few hours.

Wise words from a wise mun
That feeling when everyone suddenly agrees and there's unity is a great feeling.
I've heard of this. They built their super expensive boats but didn't want to use them incase they lost them in battle.
I've never played league. The closest I've played to a moba is overwatch and that got me mad, I broke a door by punching it and I've got little weak arms.
What are quant models? And what's your work?

>what's your work
junior dev doing soulless backend shit like unit testing.
>what are quant models
quant refers to quantitative analysis.
It's just using statistics to try and have an edge in financial markets. I find it really interesting and it helps to make make money as well. It's not much but it will compound over several years.

Well
>kobeni
>shitposting
>jerking off
>walking around with my frens
> writing songs with my guitar and shitty keyboard
>differential geometry and discrete dynamical systems
>learning how to code on c++
>playing with my rabbit
>browsing /x/, /sci/, Any Forums and Any Forums
>gambling on crypto
>reading books on occultism (adrian wachter, peter carroll, abramelin, milo du quette, jung, etc)
>divination
>gathering loosh from unsuspecting strangers
>ball tapping the clerk at the counter at my local 7/11

Attached: Iamkobeniposter.jpg (400x400, 28.61K)

I need to learn more unit testing, but for the FE. It is pretty soulless.
I like guns, thinking of selling my 308 bolt-action and getting another AR because fuck it, why not? Also like armor, going to work on my homemade bullet resistant plate later.

Attached: 1643059443795.jpg (540x592, 42.16K)

I like drum and bass and death metal music.
I like zombie movies.
I like skateboarding.
I like drinking for weeks on end wallowing in my own self-pity.

Attached: 1620673254879.jpg (1107x617, 84.52K)

Nothing. I like nothing.