Does anyone else have hundreds of photos of blonde women saved on instagram? no just me, ok

does anyone else have hundreds of photos of blonde women saved on instagram? no just me, ok

I don't even fap to them really i just use them to fantasize about the life i want once i get rich

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 135927.png (987x868, 1.17M)

>once i get rich
We'll all make it someday brothers.

I can hardly imagine how basic and banal those girls' interests and views are

No I have anime girls. Most of those women want arab millionaires to shit on their faces.

Not op, but I've never had an interesting conversation with a woman. The vast majority of women have boring personalities, so might as well get a hot gf if you can.
Extremely relatable, the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is the hope of getting a hot gf one day. It's the reason I'm alive, the reason I get out of bed, the reason I want to grind out a good career. Literally the only thing I care about is getting a hot gf and imo the best way I can get that is to become rich. Going to try and learn how to program so I can get a FAGMAN job and get a hot gf from that.

you're probably right but i think i need to date at least one or two to get over the blonde-girl obsession i have
hopefully
that's probably true but just remember that you only really need to find a couple

I think getting a hot gf has motivated me to improve my life quite a bit i still have ways to go but im much better off because i know the women i want won't date a bum unless he's ridiculously attractive of course but that doesn't apply to me kek

Attached: 2.png (1068x855, 1.07M)

Uh oh, poojet moment

I'd feel awkward next to them. I wouldnt feel natural walking next to a femoid. Especially a stacy. I think you can get QT sugarbabies, that go on dates with you and stuff but they are really expensive.

I'm black actually user

>inb4 white women don't want nig nogs
this is an optimistic thread anons, let's not change that

I think once you start dating average/above average looking women you'll get used to it

>I think you can get QT sugarbabies, that go on dates with you and stuff but they are really expensive.
desu I don't need a woman this attractive I'll take an average looking woman really but aiming this high in the end will probably lead to a better outcome than just saying "any woman will do"

Attached: 3.png (998x873, 1.1M)

>motivated me to improve my life quite a bit
Yeah, I'm a 4/10 myself, but am simply not attracted to 4/10 girls. That means my only option is to have a good personality and/or be rich to make up the difference. My goal is to have a 7/10 wife. That's hot enough to be worth grinding for imo, but also realistic. I've literally gone as far as looking up percentile, income charts in the US to see how much money I'd have to make to be a statussmatch for a 7+/10 girl.

I don't like that tanned one

Imagine putting these bitches on a pedestal. They are the most vapid and insufferable women on the planet, especially if if she's white, and it's thanks in part to poojeets and nigcels that these women make a killing in OnlyFans.

>I'm black actually user
>>inb4 white women don't want nig nogs
>this is an optimistic thread anons, let's not change that

Just be a thug like your fellow niggers and you'll get da pussy.

Nice profile on the one in the center
Who is it?

>My goal is to have a 7/10 wife. That's hot enough to be worth grinding for imo, but also realistic
I think if your looksmatch is a 4/10 wife, then it is most definately worth grinding to get a 7/10. everything is relative user I've accepted that and desu you also want someone that's going to be loyal in the long run so maybe a 7/10 will be better than an 8/10+

I'm not putting them on a pedastal I just know to date/marry someone attractive I'll have to make a lot of money and self improoove

>Just be a thug like your fellow niggers and you'll get da pussy.
I don't want the type of women who date super thugged out black men, I want someone normal

this is her ig: tamara.duncombe

Attached: 4.png (971x877, 1.26M)

no but i collect jinx

Attached: EZxRiTzWoAIjh1O.jpg (1080x1080, 88.83K)

what is it with you guys and 2d women

Attached: 5.png (961x880, 1.4M)

Good luck. I cant see myself talking to these blonde girls, even though I know some fellow browns who are dating blonde QTs the lengths they went to talking to these women is crazy, they are more neurotypical to me and women like them are incredibly vapid and boring.
I agree sort of, most indians/blacks dont buy onlyfans, they usually just torrent.

Replying to a troll but women aren't completely retarded, a soft nerd trying to portray a thug to attract one would be rightfully mocked and rejected.

>I don't want the type of women who date super thugged out black men, I want someone normal

Are you one of those attractive black dudes? Being lightskin helps.

>you also want someone that's going to be loyal in the long run so maybe a 7/10 will be better than an 8/10+
Very true, imo 7 and 9+/10 are the best since the former isn't hot enough to have very high expectations and the latter is hot enough that they're jaded by life in general. An 8/10 wife would be rough since they'd have the highest standards without being the hottest. Thankfully attraction for women isn't mainly looks though, which is why I haven't given up yet. I think I could even keep an 8/10 happy if I grinded out high status/became rich and had a good personality. Personality isn't a meme itt, you just need looks or status to get your foot in the door, in the end the only way to get true, long-term loyalty is to have a good and attractive personality since most girls will only cheat if they are unhappy in the relationship (though thots will cheat no matter what which is why you should also prioritize personality to some extent).

>Are you one of those attractive black dudes? Being lightskin helps.
No I'm not attractive my best bet is getting in shape and making bank and reducing my level of r9k-ness

>a soft nerd trying to portray a thug to attract one would be rightfully mocked and rejected.
this 100% my goal is to just be the best version of my self and change my personality as much as possible but organically through life experiences not by being a try-hard

Attached: 6.png (974x887, 1.45M)

>No I'm not attractive my best bet is getting in shape and making bank and reducing my level of r9k-ness

Just have swag nigguh fucks wrong with chu? Money aint shit, just be a cool ass nigga.