Uh...Asianbros? Whitebros?

Uh...Asianbros? Whitebros?

Attached: DvvAsiFVYAAPu1n.jpg (724x835, 126.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.info/chart.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I like 12 inch dicks sry
Most likely the biggest she's ever gotten was 7 inches and still screamed it was too much. Not that she would even find a 12 incher.

>I like 12 inches
So, only 0,1% of the world can enter her cave?
White girls sometimes are kinda retard and very rude, fucker her.

Attached: 1640930926506.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

>10,000 hours later in ms paint

>women think a 6 incher is 12 inches if you say it is

>0,1 %
Are you retarded lol? Only like 5 people in the whole world have that and it's usually an extreme abnormality. It basically doesn't exist. You know how much blood would need to pump to get that thing hard lol? You'd pass out.

she was probably trying to flirt with him with his fetish raceplay isnt even weird for a lot of normies

Attached: 89069040_p0_master1200.jpg (594x1200, 623.21K)

this is honestly true. everyone always assumes women can accurately gauge a size and that men don't lie about it. which just isn't true. women are retarded when it comes to that stuff

>Only like 5 people in the whole world have that and it's usually an extreme abnormality.
There are way more people in the world with 12 inches penises, but I know for a fact that the guy from blacked with a gigantic penis has some kind of disease that makes his penis bigger, doesn't sound very nice to be fair.

Attached: 1641500225645.png (496x379, 223.89K)

the guy is unironically cuter than the roastie. would probably look better crossdressing too. such is the case if many asian "men".

>thread about asians
>immediate seethereply from stormy
name a more iconic duo

>There are way more people in the world with 12 inches penises

How do you know that you stupid brazillian monkey? Go take a ruler and imagine a cock the size of 12 inches and how much blood it would take to get it hard. It's a handicap at that point.

no need to bicker, you've got the data right here
calcsd.info/chart.html

10+ inches is >99.99% percentile, so 0.009 percent of male population or less

I'm 98.59% percintile at 7 inches and every woman I've been with said it was huge, when I asked how they big they thought it was they guessed 8 inches or more

That girl is obviously playing along with the guy's fetish

Dude what the fuck is this? I thought my fellow Chinabros are based and redpilled? That they going to take over America in the next decade?

>Black
>12 inches
Blackbots, I don't understand your struggle, but how does it feel knowing that women only relegate you not on personal traits, good character quality, or finding a suitable mate, but it's all because of some uber meme they keep falling for and if you don't fall under it they think you aren't Black at all.
>>thread about asians
>Immediately starts the thread to rile up whites

you have been reading to much anti-bbc propaganda. the average bbc is 9 inches. 20% of bbcs are over 12.

Gigantic massive cope

Attached: cf.jpg (874x1228, 126.28K)

>Hello ugly
kek. I'm going to use this line on every women I match with.

about what, cute babby

She doesn't know what she's saying. This is like when little kids try to sound edgy. Women are so cringy it's unreal.

Indeed, do you wish China to become a Hapa heaven?