My family plans to have a barbecue and I get to choose the meat. What kind of meat should I buy for optimal gainz...

My family plans to have a barbecue and I get to choose the meat. What kind of meat should I buy for optimal gainz? I want to improve my squats.

Attached: 1649636235466.png (1843x2242, 2.74M)

I've noticed alot of trans/feminist/gen z people using the word euphoria. Is it just fashionable right now or does it hold some kind of political meaning?

>meat
no

>ftms have a hard time behaving like men becuase their liberal ideology is directly against masculine behavior

gets some steaks
it means extreme happiness

>tongs are upside down, tranny mind can’t handle physics

Attached: F9CBCC16-C928-4CC7-9802-B12D984F35BE.jpg (258x360, 29.17K)

I know the meaning of the word, but it seems to be used so frequently from the left that I'm wondering if it holds a deeper meaning for them.

Attached: 30705126.jpg (992x558, 70.29K)

>Wearing gloves while bbqing
Lmao

Also, OP, you want wild game steaks
Anything from the forest will be lean as hell, very high protein / low fat

It's related to trannyism. They claim to have "dysphoria" when they're acting like their real sex and "euphoria" when pretending to be the opposite sex.

it's their parallel to blessed or divine

Why do ftm trannies pass so successfully while mtf all look like hons/creatura americana?

Basedboys are basically ftm trannies, just they're born with a penis

I love tunapooners

Attached: -190.png (594x1238, 1.22M)

I see, interesting

Attached: 1655836382531.jpg (622x618, 55.91K)

Found picture of OP's upcoming bbq

Attached: jakbarbeq.png (1687x861, 962.19K)

Obvious one: get some chicken and dry brine it. Lightly coat it with butter while you're grilling.
Chicken takes a while to grill, so you might want some burgers in the meantime.

Attached: 1655741029213.webm (320x320, 1.24M)

I mean they pass better than mtf for sure but I did notice something odd about its proportions before reading it was a tranny. Just look at those hips compared to the shoulders, even a basedboy wouldn't store as much fat in his tights and ass compared to upper body. You'll never see a dude with this kind of ass yet no gut sticking out.
I guess the best way for it to pass would be to hit the gym and have a really low fat percentage and muscular upper body.

looks nice, have fun op :^)

If an ftm manages to get facial hair then the number of double takes at them decreases substantially.

if theyre just grilling then thin steaks and snags.
If theyre bbqing do brisket or beef ribs - beef is more forgiving for first timers

isn’t it reinforcing gender roles that it’s men who cook using barbecues?

When trannies cross dress they pop a boner and they call it "gender euphoria". I'm not kidding look it up.

the food isnt even touching the grill, its on a plate on top of the grill
hes just frying it, not grilling it

The self hate scars... god domn this is so sad to watch

i feel better emotions looking at this wojak diarrhea than at OP's pic

The great paradox of trannyism is that the genders are both completely equal and also they require to cut their dicks off to become the other gender.