/fraud/ general

Where the fuck is the thread you fags edition.

I haven’t been on here in ages so I don’t know the copypasta.

Attached: AF2E75F4-9ED2-40F6-B65D-461DE97425BB.jpg (739x415, 55.44K)

Osterine and Cardarine cycle. Week 2. No changes.

So haven’t been on cycle since well before Covid. Looking to get back on. Not doing tren again, leaving that in the past. Thinking about something simple like 200 test, maybe some low dose GH. Though I want to drop body fat, I’m at a disgusting 18% by self estimate or so. Maybe even 19%.

What’s the current meme? Fasting or Omad with some cardio helper like Gw and just slam it out? Or low dose DNP + cardio drug? I want to drop a few % before jumping on cycle, but don’t want to take 4 months to do it, currently winter here in Southern Hemisphere.

Gf broke up with me, you know what it mean guys ! Thinking of mixing test and anavar (doing a blood test before )

Attached: 2CEA08AA-5AFC-4A33-93E6-1D7406CDCC0F.jpg (1200x1200, 111.81K)

When I did osta (years back) it did not help with any gains or strength at all, but it did cure my tendonitis at the side of my knee, I did get good results from LGD though. Cardarine, well you’re just looking to drop body fat and do lots of cardio?

Maybe a dumb question but whatever; just made my first injection and wondering if the syringe really is necessary when injecting into ass? Hurt like hell and I can't see the point of using it? It ended with me taking it off and only used the pump with some lube. Much better.

Would have assumed then. Why test and var?

Tren*

yeah I've been running a lot lately, cardarine might be giving me a little boost it's debatable. I'm in a 800calorie deficit right now according to my fitbit. I guess week 2 is when most start seeing results so I'll wait till next week and up it a bit.

im so tired of being a nattycuck...

Then just like stop

Anybody know where I can get custom engraved syringes?
I want to gucci up my fraud game

Yeah tough about it but the horror story scare me , but would be based to go full psycho

>need advise bros

Went from 60 to 80kg

Lifts are
175 5x
165 2x
115 2x
85 3x

Been training more or less natty (did some MK677 twice) for like 4 years now.
At first saw huge progress, obviously, now extremely slow to nearly none. No more strenght, no more muscle.
Should I finally hop on Gear? I feel like everyone passing by me.
Very unsatisfied with myself
Should I just get some test and send it?

Everything you said has nothing to do with anything. Juice if you want to. It's that simple.

It's an injection not a suppository, faggot.

Didn't make me full psycho, but it's a rough time, except the one time I did 150 test 150 tren out of curiousity, felt amazing and happy as fuck

>just made my first injection and wondering if the syringe really is necessary when injecting into ass?
Nigga wat?

Attached: 1557547283360.png (314x278, 128.65K)

If you want to jump on roids just use test only, I like 250 a week. Reason is you need to introduce one compound at a time to know how you respond and can attribute effects and side effects accurately.

I think he wants to put it inside his anus

im guessing you dont get off the couch very often?

Fuck off

If you only use finasteride when you are on cycle can you negate the hairloss you would get?

Attached: 1652658262726.gif (320x240, 3.71M)