Molested by a church volunteer when I was eight

>molested by a church volunteer when I was eight
>molested by two of my older sister's friends when I was 11
>somewhat violently sexually assaulted when I was 15 by a stranger
>molested by a different church volunteer when I was 17
>groped by a coworker multiple times when I worked at chickfila
>raped by a classmate in college when I was 20
>hide all of it, just try to live life normally
>older sister acts like a victim her entire life, uses guilt and gaslighting to manipulate literally everyone
>she's a self destructive mongrel of a person
>still manages to maintain a healthy social life and a fulfilling career despite destroying all of her friendships every couple years
>said she was molested when we were hanging out around thanksgiving
>tell her the story about when I was 17 to help her understand that I'm an ally
>she confesses that she lied she just "felt like saying it"
>says my experience wasn't a big deal anyway

My whole fucking life has been decimated by multiple experiences and she has the audacity to just make up something like that then blow off my experience when I only told her to make her more comfortable? What the fuck?

Attached: f6cad5172e2e8d44da168d71b28d04bd--gifs-pokemon.jpg (647x363, 28.81K)

Sounds like your sis is a psycho, OP. Many such cases. Maybe you can find a nice gay man who'll be nice to you.

I'm too scared to try gay dating because I feel like it's very sexually charged and that's very intimidating to me for obvious reasons.

>WAAAH I AM SO HOT I HAD PEOPLE ALL OVER ME MY ENTIRE LIFE
>MY LIFE IS SO HARD!!!! WAAAAH
kys femoid

Attached: FA0F1E6F-2C69-466C-A994-8190AE1A13EE.png (720x735, 595.75K)

damn how hot are you op

I mean if you're into guys then just try to find a nice guy who you know is bi and go from there. Go for romance over just random hookups.

I have a dick

Not really I don't think just small my face has always been nice though, more feminine than usual.

All my publicly gay experiences have been overwhelming though. I can't say that I've tried a lot though.

Sounds more like she can't build trust, and the moment you told her your private shit after she told hers she immediately said she lied to hide her shit... I mean theres a chance she made it up, but by her behaviour it looks alot like she got most likely molested aswell and just copes with it differently. As in someone is not born mentally ill. They get mentally ill by the shit they go through. Otherwise she'd be a psychopath but i doubt that. You'd have probably noticed that. So she i s mostlikely a BPD sociopath or sth.

Don't go out into public to hook up with people then, dummy. People who're looking for fellow gays in public are also likely looking for the convenience to fug. Unironically try dating someone you know online who comes to fall in love with you.

I typically would hold back saying something like this but I hate her now. She's morbidly obese and always has been she hasn't been molested a lot if at all.

>sexually charged and that's very intimidating to me for obvious reasons.
And here I was about to hit on you. I'll see myself out and you can have whatever sort of asexual or sexually retarded life you want to have.

>guy shares about how he was sexually assaulted on numerous occasions
>gays flock like sharks to blood
fags really arent human wow

Your sister is a subhuman without empathy, not your fault. Sorry that all happened to you op, the world is a dark place.

>she hasn't been molested alot or at all
Dude like, i know you went through shit, but even 1 time is too much kekw.

I can just recommend get a therapy or some shit and she should get one aswell

Attached: 1607226133864.jpg (244x206, 15.25K)

Are you saying to online date? It's even worse. Or are you saying try to date someone I know online like a discord friend?

Sex is generally anxiety and stress inducing for me I can't help it sorry

Thanks friend

If I can't cum inside him/her, my sympathy is very limited. This is the reality of the world. Sorry not sorry.

I'm saying date someone you know online, yeah. Online dating can still just be hookup stuff but the really nice relationships start as friendships and develop into something more.

You sound like a slut, wanna smash?

i dont care
bend over

Attached: 1634619689898.png (484x960, 1022.95K)

>this this is some sad story of 2 sisters
>find out its a flamer queeer going out and getting his butt puffed out cuz he lives the homosexual lifestyle
>lose all interest and close and hide the thread
>homosexual lifestyle NOT EVEN ONCE

Remember OP, violence can solve most problems in life.

You should be happy to be so attractive that you got molested constantly throughout your life. So lucky and you don't even appreciate it.

Maybe if I can get over some of my constant anxiety but for now I'll stay lonely

Why is he so funny looking

I legitimately have never had consensual sex nor have put myself in an intimate position

Try VRChat for the anxiety and meeting people stuff. That game has unironically been flooded by socially awkward nerds and the LGBT.

Like I know you're trolling but I get there's this weird twisted angle where this argument has a point but really it's awful if you've actually been there

I used to play that a long time ago before covid. I'm surprised I never thought about playing it during covid. Maybe you're right it's easy to talk there.

Best of luck, OP. I'm sure you can find happiness.

Did this nigga just discover why real rape victims are angry at the whole believe everyone narrative?

have you tried not being so sexy and rapable?

Thanks friend

What do you mean? I am a real rape victim

I could just eat a bunch like my sister

>legitimately have never had consensual sex nor have put myself in an intimate position
Let's forego the victim mindset here and acknowledge what's going on. You are 100% acting female and putting yourself into vulnerable situations for the explicit (possibly subconscious) purpose of being taken advantage of. It's your way of acquiring the carnal desires you crave without accepting responsibility for them, and you are the most toxic type of person there is. Own your shit, or fuck off.

What in the world is this even supposed to mean

>molested by two of my older sister's friends when I was 11
>somewhat violently sexually assaulted when I was 15 by a stranger
>molested by a different church volunteer when I was 17
>raped by a classmate in college when I was 20
Were they mostly women doing it? What did they do?

I unironically wish my female school teachers molested me (I went to an all-boys high school followed by majoring in STEMcuckery in uni and they were the only women around). That being said I've never been there.

Attached: Teacher.jpg (580x483, 19.78K)

Which incident would you say was the hottest?

Genuinely sorry for you OP. Honestly wouldn't waste any headspace on your sister at this point. People like that are just an emotional pit, they're barely human. Whatever compassion and empathy they have is entirely on their own terms and isn't worth fighting for. Hope you find happiness.

OP knows what it means, even if he doesn't want to admit it.