Tfw no robot bf who will send you cute tummy pics

>tfw no robot bf who will send you cute tummy pics

Attached: 20220205_034453.jpg (1114x1861, 250.11K)

What's up with these sissy looking boys being thristed over?

You gay brah?

whats the appeal of effeminate twinks? I get guys who like manly guys. But what's the point of specifically NOT liking women, but somehow liking men who are as women-like as possible (without being trannies.)

>sissy looking boys
that's just how most zoomers look nowadays desu... kinda weird how they're all turning up to be gay but i'm not complaining lol
i am, indeed, very gay
>whats the appeal of effeminate twinks?
i dunno i just think they're cute
>I get guys who like manly guys.
how? are you a faguette or what lmao
>But what's the point of specifically NOT liking women, but somehow liking men who are as women-like as possible (without being trannies.)
i like girls too user... not trannies tho, i like boys being boys and girls being girls y'know?

Attached: 1642509347920.png (858x863, 839.78K)

>that's just how most zoomers look nowadays desu... kinda weird how they're all turning up to be gay but i'm not complaining lol

No they don't

You could've just said you were bi you fucking faggot. effeminate twinks being a bi mans fetish makes perfect sense.

op you should rethink your life choices. Get a wife, settle down, have kids. Stop being a faggot

prove me wrong
gay, bi, same thing isn't it? i like cock sometimes
i'm too young for that tho...

Attached: 20220205_151158.jpg (1080x1920, 347.55K)

this looks like a woman pretending to be a twink. sauce?

No gay and bi are not the same things you dumb retard.

yeah yeah we get it you are prison gay and have to make a shitty thread with a sissy.
go hang yourself OP

>prove me wrong
Prove to me they all look like that, ha, what now whore?

Only gay psyop threads nowadays absolutely trash go back to Any Forums

it's a guy, cosplay_prince_
being bi is just being gay with extra steps.. kind of
i didn't say they ALL look like that, just that most zoomers don't look masculine at all... and some actually embrace it and act like fags lol

Attached: 20220205_152210.jpg (1536x2048, 395.54K)

give me the fucking sauce goddammit.

most straight men would fuck a guy this hot. he's fucking prettier than most women.

>i didn't say they ALL look like that, just that most zoomers don't look masculine at all... and some actually embrace it and act like fags lol

Maybe it your shithole usa.

I hate it when bi's and fags project their sexuality onto straight men. It's literally NEVER correct lmao. No, I wouldn't fuck a scrawny, effeminate young man.

the fucking state of german men. are all german femboys this perfect? does he have nudes anywhere?

>wouldn't fuck a 10/10 femboy who looks just as hot as any woman
your loss. more for me. i genuinely don't get how someone who likes feminine people could look at a dude like that and not be attracted to him.

im not really into fucking men, the most i would do is suck their dick if they're clean and fully shaved
and also have them suck my dick

this is only for the most effeminate of men though, which basically don't exist because they end up going down the tranny rabbit hole, and i definitely want nothing to do with them

Here's your tummy pic sweetheart

Attached: 059DE6D0-1F4F-4AED-9509-AB7F70B6989D.jpg (3085x2153, 1.45M)

i don't live in the US and i wasn't born there lol
it's right fucking here you horny retard
>straight men
fuck off
based cisgender chad
cringe homofag incel

because he looks more like a emasculated teenage boy than a developed woman. He's skinny and somewhat soft, but he doesn't have a womans shape, or a womans face.

kek, a lot of young women could pass for teenage boys and a lot of teenage boys could pass for girls because puberty and test is what turns boys into men. its why trooning out before puberty is so important for trannies.

Because real women aren't putting out? Duh

successful femboys, that is they actually pull off the aesthetic perfectly, are literally more sexually selective than bio women.

I was conditioned to be uncomfortable with female affection as a child and now I project it onto men.