The Sun

How do you get enough sun to stay healthy and tanned but not look old before your time?

Attached: e478e3c37bcea97595572434da4da38e.png (711x558, 652.75K)

>White people

Jesus Christ man, idk if I’m vampire I am gonna continue avoiding the sun like the plague

>How do you get enough sun to stay healthy and tanned but not look old before your time?
Try not to get sunburnt
Or alternatively use melanotan and take vitamin D supplements.

Wear sunscreen and don't overdo it

15 minutes of morning sun daily

harvest the melatonin from black people

This unironically. Progressive overload your sun exposure so when the time comes to hit the beach your body will be nice and tan, able to handle the sun without relying on sunscreen.

>white
Stay out of the sun for any prolonged period of time. Understand that the white man adapted to a life under the canopy layer of Europe's virgin forests, where sun exposure was limited to holes created by fallen trees, as well as the forest edge. Read "Germania" for more information.
>brown/black
kys

Based.

Attached: R.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

Like you lift weights. Steadly increase the amount of exposure to the sun. Try to not get red at all. If you are autistic about it you can even track the minutes you stayed in the sun.
If you get sunburned tho wear a shirt until its gone.

just not be white

your skin tans due to hormones. if you are fucked up eating seed oils and drinking beer and stuff you wont be able to tan. if you cant tan you probably have other problems like gyno because you are a golem of a person consuming goyslop

>and tanned
But what for? Every time I see a tanned person I try to figure out if he's another race and if I should be on guard. Girls in particular love becoming goblinas.

>Understand that the white man adapted to a life under the canopy layer of Europe's virgin forests, where sun exposure was limited to holes created by fallen trees, as well as the forest edge
what about winter time? There are no leaves in winter.

The sun barely rises high enough in the sky during winter

I can't tan because I'm a pure white person. White people who can tan are not really truly white, they have black genes in them.

So drink Olive oil and spirits instead for big dickus?

You're a mongoloid snownigger. Post pasty hand

You will never be a pure white man. Your ancestors either came out of africa or interbred with them, giving you your shitskin adaptations, vestiges from your monkey ancestors in africa. Mine ancestors started in europe from native european white skinned hominids and were out of the reach of the bands of african travellers who blacked your kind.

You mad?

This is some next level Headcanon copium lmao. Everyone is capable of tanning to some degree barring those with health conditions. Your body is dysfunctional you retard.

I’ve seen this pic before but Jesus she looks like a burn victim
Which in a way she is

She took the elephant skin pill

Attached: poster.png (491x491, 278.38K)

You don't, live at night, avoid the sun at all costs, take vitamin D. The sun Is evil, It's going to kill us all soon.

>tfw when live in the cloudiest part of my country and clear days are a rarity

Just face it, you are an african chameleon. The sun exposes your true shitskin nature for all to see. You can't hide from your shameful past and heritage. Return to your homeland at once, you sicken me.

Attached: africa.jpg (1024x768, 121.54K)