Any caffeine addicts here?

Any caffeine addicts here?

I drink about a liter of generic store brand energy drink a day recently

Attached: 1467508682286s.jpg (250x184, 6.08K)

How are you alive? I would get a heart attack.

swapped to coke zero

I would advise caffeine pills. That is not healthy at all user, too much sugar.

I need to quit caffeine. This shit cannot be healthy.

dude stop. that shit will kill you.

As an ADHD fag caffeine makes me tired.

i like coffee and tea. i love their taste and use them to perk up my mood
redbull tastes nice but for me it makes a lopsided mood booster. i end up feeling really bad and anxious a few hours after i drink it

I've had 3 cups of coffee and one soda today. been awake all night and my heart feels funky

Attached: 1644034846392.png (242x311, 142.96K)

Don't worry user, every morning before class I take around 800mg of caffeine the after school I take another 300

Attached: Lmao 2.jpg (84x125, 2.22K)

2 - 3 liters of Coke a day. Don't like the taste of Red Bull and other energy drinks.

whats up with anons who say they take caffeine pills?
i have heard of them but have never thought it was a popular thing honestly

Coke Zero still has caffeine

I'm addicted to the /sip/

Attached: images - 2022-02-06T025432.189.jpg (480x360, 21.35K)

i used to be a huge coke fiend (the drink not the drug) but i literally fucked up my stomach for life because of it, i have horrible acid reflux now.

Love me caffeine
Love me Coke zero
Love me Mountain Dew zero
Ate me corn syrup
Ate me decaf
Ate me calories
Simple as.

Mormons, desu. Drinking caffeine that has been brewed from a plant is a sin in their religion. Eating caffeine pills is their legal loophole.

>was awake for 7 hours this morning
>the tiredness already begins to consume me even though I slept for over 12 overs
>drink 2 cups of coffee and half a liter of energy drink but it doesn't help, I need to go lay down
>can feel my heart beating furiously because of the caffeine but it doesn't affect the sleepiness at all, I can just fall asleep as if I didn't drink it at all
why the fuck am I so tired guys? do I have a thyroid problem or something?

>have horrible acid reflux now.
Literally stop consuming sugar in any form (including fruits and sweet veggies) and this will subside.

Because coffee tastes like shit to me, and because energy drinks are poison. And it's so easy and convenient, rather then needing to sip on a beverage.

i have for the most part. i can drink sodas every now and then, but not chug them all day every day like used to. now any food with too much seasoning or thats too acidic completely destroys my stomach.

everyday I wake up and brew a pot of coffee that I'll drink through out the day before I eat a hot pocket then go back to bed

Attached: 1618773057973.jpg (539x569, 25.96K)