Do keto

>do keto
>diet induced hairloss, schizophrenia, brainfog
>"healthy"
What other lies did you fall for Any Forums?

Attached: 6i99cy7aoav81.png (744x774, 507.06K)

Jimmy Moore has been lying about eating keto!
He has been exposed on multiple occasions on binge eating carbs hence the weight gain
This is widely known but of course vegan only care about facts that support their narrtive

There are a few "success stories" with keto. It's good if you're obese or really overweight, but as a permanent lifestyle diet it's impractical and quite honestly depressing.

>What other lies did you fall for Any Forums?
Bulking/Cutting cycles. Unless you're competing, a pro, or super duper serious about maximizing strength gains as quickly as humanly possible, there is no reason to bulk. At least not the way it was taught for many years by a lot of the "pioneers".

Attached: mbf.png (805x855, 576.77K)

>be veganschizo
>everyone hates you on Any Forums
>still spam the board everyday with your keto boogeyman for years
>people just hate you more
>people gravitate towards meat focused diets more because of you
kill yourself already retard I'm tired of seeing your schizospam every day

>veeegaaaaans
Hello ketoschizo. Why are you so intellectually and emotionally dishonest?

>So mad that he's samefagging

>gets mad when found out
also learn ip counts you retarded faggot and TAKE YOUR MEDS

Attached: file.png (368x153, 19.1K)

time to get of the carbcels and eat your daily 6-11 servings of grains

Attached: 1654254415291.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

Look how angry the ketoschizo gets when he's on one of his keto induced schizophrenic episodes

Attached: 1649713378263.jpg (2736x2052, 778.18K)

>have schizomeltdown
>people tell you to fuck off
>EVERYONE ELSE IS THE SCHIZO I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS I WONT TAKE MY MEDS
kys

>NUH uuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu r the schizo
>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
So this is the power of keto induced mental illness

Attached: 1505237539335.jpg (667x645, 46.63K)

Ketogenic diet may be able to treat or improve schizophrenia just as it improves epilepsy and other neurophsyciatric conditions

Drinking gasoline may be able to solve the gas crisis

It improves epilepsy because spasms are fueled by glycogen – of which there is none when in ketosis.
It doesn't help with the root cause andschizophrenia and epilepsy have nothing to do with each other.

>schizophrenia
can confirm. greatly improved my schizophrenia. i am beginning to decipher a new layer of reality once unbeknown to me.

Attached: 1655951500700.jpg (696x480, 93.6K)

desu this fat fuck was never on keto and clearly claimed he was just to make money from the niche keto community that was growing quickly and is now big.

Attached: pepe coffee1.jpg (256x256, 12.63K)

Everyone here hates ketotards more than vegans

>because spasms are fueled by glycogen – of which there is none when in ketosis.
Your brain is jelly

>take experimental science goo from a company that used to put asbestos in talcum powder
>die

Attached: 1645446302249.jpg (774x1664, 271.68K)

>>people tell you to fuck Off
It's only you bro lel

This has nothing to do with the thread topic you freakozoid

incel freak