Gyno

How come Asians don’t get gyno, Any Forums?

Is it genetic?

Attached: C3B3CFD7-7A02-4C0A-A2E8-4E077FB62BC0.jpg (750x936, 91.95K)

They do. Gyno is mostly found in the west because of shit diets and no exercise. Also low testosterone. Asians in their own country's mostly get a good diet and exercise because they work outside a lot.

Gyno also goes away in most men as they age.

Don't Asians eat lots of s.o.y? Isn't that supposed to be shit diet and give you gyno?

Onions sauce is mostly consumed in the west user

Bro almost every asian food uses onions. And asians are lower test than whites.

söy sauce is one of the least estrogenic products you can eat

sauce: me

How can you have such a subpar chest on gear Jesus christ, Ruins the whole physique

Attached: 1654662807379.jpg (837x960, 84.67K)

>And asians are lower test than whites.
Lmao what? I guess if all you looked at was malnourished North Korean then yeah they would be low test but that not true for the entire continent

cause they're already effeminate and androgynous looking so their body is already conditioned to high estrogen levels

Nice cope chang

The same reason that asian phemales are so flat-chested.

That’s why, Asians already have genetic boosts to process all the slop they eat. Westerners ate great until about 1970 then it went downhill fast. We haven’t acclimatised our bodies to the goyslop that has replaced 90% of the wests meals so it’s overloaded our systems, crashing T and causing gyno and obesity. Countries that have been feminine all their lives so their bodies are already used to handling the stress of faggotry

I have a masters in genetics

I unironically want to read the books in that pic and wish they were cited lol. Those authors must be unbelievably based.

Asians are the lowest test race

Attached: 1655309565855.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

cope

Attached: zeg0101075910002.jpg (529x584, 79.21K)

Comeon, just stop shitting on them, Your comment just sparked another BBC thread on every board. Just ignore the bugpeople.

turns out insectoid cant get tits. Mostly refers to women being disgusted by chinks, but has the side effects that they can't get tits even on their own person.

Go figure, same as jeets, only jeets don't get the bonus. Poo in loo, poo in loo, the goyslop is now served for the craving and it shows

would fuck her ass

If people are getting gyno and they're not on a cycle then I think it comes down to diet. Corn syrup keeps fat deposits in weird places and that includes the nipple area too. I don't think there were tons of skinnyfat people in the beginning of the 20th century.

>C-c-cope!

Attached: 1614081391403.png (600x800, 18.33K)

Why is every pic online of someone with gyno of a white guy then?

Show me a pic of an Asian guy with gyno.

2 is Wittgenstein, the others idk

Lmao asians are such losers.

>Lmao asians are such losers.

Attached: 6C502D63-B7E6-4725-ABFC-1913D8F1A6A4.jpg (730x1194, 130K)