Hungry as fuck but hit my calorie limit

>hungry as fuck but hit my calorie limit
>have a sip of vinegar hot sauce
>cravings die down
It's that easy

Attached: En6A0tuW8AABgYR.jpg (960x878, 60.99K)

>hungry as fuck but hit my calorie limit
>ignore it
>cravings die down
It's that easy

Attached: F42C27B8-15FC-42C2-8D11-6B8442555536.gif (750x405, 1.1M)

Does this actually work/

Tabasco sauce in the eye WILL keep you awake

Why don't you just eat more? Are you not bulking? Calorie counting while bulking is stupid. Just eat whatever you get your hands upon

I'm obviously cutting you dumb fuck

Why? A bit late for your summer cut, isn't it?

Spicy stuff usually makes you even hungrier

>>hungry as fuck but hit my calorie limit
>>have a sip of vinegar hot sauce
>>cravings die down
>It's that easy
not sure about hot sauce, but a cup dark coffee kills my hunger instantly, i take a large glass of warm water in the morning followed by a large cup of dark coffee and that's all i eat during the morning, i only get hungry around 1PM, that's my first meal, my second meal is at 7PM and that's it, i have 2 large meals and rarely if i get really hungry after that i just eat a bit of cottage cheese or other high protein dairy, even just 50g of the stuff will make hunger go away for hours.

>why would anyone want to take steps to not be a lardass

Attached: 1625117003627.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

Who cares about that stuff, I cut and bulk when my body looks like I should

>summer cut
lol
people actually live in places with seasons?

Attached: 1566565346183.jpg (378x378, 18.61K)

need sauce

Dyel?

Insufferable faggot, probably dyel too

Based

Tabasco
It's written on the bottle

I actually drink Pickle Juice if I have cravings. They instantly go away, also pickle juice is kinda nice ngl.

i hate australia

Green tea/black tea and coffee are all good to kill cravings

to give this some more explanation, the hunger hormone ghrelin conveniently spikes ahead of the times you would "usually" eat - meaning that your body adapted to your habits. It takes some effort, as in taking 1-2 days, but once you were able to bridge that time for 1 hour the hormone ghrelin will subside. And if you manage to stop eating for a duration of 16 hours you will essentially reset your craving rhythm.
Also avoid any type of food derived from sugar at least in the beginning as these simple carbohydrates will cause your blood sugar to spike and come crashing down within one hour, if you really intend to reset cravings.
Food that keeps you longer full are nuts for example, so just buy 4 bags for the first few days and munch on them when you become hungry

get fucked

I don't think about you at all

Attached: Bruce Der Barbar.png (550x500, 100.9K)