Tfw no mentally unstable bpd gf to take care of and love forever

>tfw no mentally unstable bpd gf to take care of and love forever

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

BPD girls can't actually love you, dipshit.

You don't want that, buddy. You want your idealized manic pixy dream girl. You want an ideal that does not exist. They. Always. Leave.

Some don't, but you'll leave them instead.
Bitches too fucked up.

Bordies are kyoot! ^_^'

NOT true! ;w;

There's always the third option, you know~! ^.^7

This. 100% correct. I have dated multiple women/men with BPD. They are never able to love you. They become obsessed with this idea of you and anchor you down.

Attached: 1644082276839.jpg (500x386, 32.42K)

I dont think you actually understand how BPD women behave. They'll meme you and see your saviour complexx and submit to it until you fall in love and then usually when they realize the stability of the situation go into the extreme and become extremely suicdal or selfdestructive to manipulate you, or they'll cuck you and fuck a chad or get you into trouble or become completely obsessed with you controlling every aspect of your life, including telling lies to people.
They will ruin your life.

Why would you even want that. Unless you want Highschool drama relationship then go for it. Bitch can be fine the night before and the next morning act like you fucked her sister and best friend the next. Or if you don't answer her vague questions the way she wants she gets mad. Not worth it too much headache. Only thing worth it was getting to mouth fuck the ho but that only happened after her worst episodes.

this

and this

and this

and this

and this

and this

if any of you fags are with a girl who self-diagnoses as bpd or who fits the checklist, just run. if you get invested or god forbid actually catch feelings for her expect to be disappointed and frankly, betrayed.

This. Was married to one for a decade. Went from telling me they loved me every night to telling me they "tried" and never loved me and just thought I could give them a better life. They left and jumped on to a new dick within a week.

In the moment you'll think they're perfect though. Eventually the tantrums, breaking shit, and screaming comes back out though.

the change from obsessive lovebombing to unresponsive apathy is really jarring and if you continue to view it from the perspective of the person in question being a sane and rational individual it'll really start to fuck with you. sunk cost fallacy though or whatever. it's hard to come to terms with the fact that all this time you wasted on this person whom you wanted to believe was genuine the entire time is gone and the whole thing was an illusion.

and oh god, the mood swings and the arguments based on a certain facial expression you made or tone of voice you had. just end me. men are truly fucking stupid to fall for these traps.

yeah this. she may care for you at times but who knows how real that actually is because the moment you upset her she'll treat you like you're nothing. avoid BPD girls at all costs user

My favorite was sighing. You know, that thing you do when you're tired or unable to focus? Yeah, that meant I was angry. Angry at them about? Who fucking knows, but it meant I was angry at her and would not tell her why. It could never be I was just deadass tied and trying to stay awake or focus. Also I have resting asshole face it seems. Oh, and my voice is set to perpetually annoyed. Yep.

Not changing my mind. Sorry fags.

I mean it is not my life you're fucking up. I'm just trying to save a fellow user from getting dicktrapped by a lizard brained psycho because of their idyllic view of a mental illness. You're going to get hurt.

I'm not taking relationship advice from fucking Any Forums lmfao

Nah dude that is fine. I know it is hard to see till after. I promise you these guys and I am right on this. But I know its hard to see.

Attached: 1644084052231.jpg (1079x1349, 283.2K)

Never post in my threads ever again nerdleburg

aight man I felt obliged to at least try and warn you. Think of me when it all comes crashing down. Remember someone tried to save you.

either masochist or suspicious/covert bpd whore running damage control for other pieces of garbage with your personality disorder

Is my gf BPD or just a typical girl? However when I don't live up to her ideal, in a minor way, she starts going nuts. For instance I bought a few tubes of the horse paste for 30 bucks a year ago, no real plans to use it just good to have if scientists find out it's effective. Gf finds and starts crying calling me "anti-science," demanding I throw it out.

She has extreme social anxiety (this isn't a feature of most BPD as far as I've read), and is extremely risk averse. She keeps telling me she loves me except when I fail to live up to her ideal.

Attached: ivermax-ivermectin-paste-6-08g-10.jpg (744x222, 25.48K)

lol hope you catch aids you larping whore

Attached: 1644084449953.jpg (750x551, 86.88K)

I'm not able to diagnose these things with any actual certainty, but the heavy idealization is a red flag. Not a guarantee, but it is not a good sign.

Post your face, bet you're a troon

How am I larping lmfao

No I hate trannies just stay out my threads