Is being tall always a plus?

Is being tall always a plus?

Attached: 1654538220440.jpg (575x1024, 134.19K)

Not if you want gains

5'10 is the best height for lifting.
>just short enough for fast manlet gains gene
>just tall enough for aesthetics

Pretty much. All of the tallfags at the gym are DYELs (unless on roids)

Damn, I know that for my future children's sake I should get with the tall one but the womanlet is so shapely in my eyes that I can't help but imagine fucking her brains out.
Imagine how easy it would be to throw her around, bend her over stuff and impale her on your dick brehs...

Randy’s 6’4” ass is on roids and still looks dyel. takes a lot to fill out a frame like that

The tall man's burden. Tall girls rarely look symmetrical and fuckable the way short girls do, but I don't want a positive aspect of my genes to go to waste

baaahahahahaahhahhhaha manlet cope, the thread

>5'10
>aesthetics

Attached: 1613099059044.png (344x342, 129.35K)

Feels good to be 5'11
You're a maggot sissy doe

Im not tallest one but even being 6'2 isn't always most comfortable thing.
Like i couldnt buy car i wanted cuz roof wasnt high enough, tees are often too short if i want slim fit ones. Small stuff like that
I cant imagine being 7' or somthing like that and fitting into things designed to ppl that are "normal" size

She's 16 in that picture you sick fuck

It's a dumb question OP with an obvious answer. What's the next one? "Is being rich a plus?"

Basically a bait thread to Blackpill already insecure manlets. Short, medium, or tall, you are the worse among us.

Attached: gl.jpg (1024x858, 100.21K)

i'm 6'1 and a woman (female), i'll take a tall man with brothers or a short man with sisters, given that a man's siblings show a successful sperm bias. problem is little subby cuck bitches who grew up in a matriarchy love me and men with brothers, ime, only want a woman who's petite. so no sons for me.

you're coping HARD my man

>i'm 6'1 and a woman (female), i'll take a tall man with brothers or a short man with sisters, given that a man's siblings show a successful sperm bias. problem is little subby cuck bitches who grew up in a matriarchy love me and men with brothers, ime, only want a woman who's petite. so no sons for me.

Attached: br.jpg (1075x1074, 83.5K)

Attached: House tits or gtfo.jpg (240x240, 19.27K)

i'm trans though, so i'm a little insecure about my body at the moment. do you have sisters though? because that would be hot! you know, the whole sperm bias thing really turns me on. mmmmmmm, sperm bias

I'm 6'5

Attached: 1655932784900.gif (286x224, 776.41K)

Attached: laf.jpg (800x550, 40.81K)

yeah i can totally give birth with a boipussy you stupid slut

t. nogains

Legal in my country

Yet 99% of guys in the world would fuck her

Legal and old enough to marry in my country kek

Phew, luckily she wasn't 15 years 11 months 30 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds old, that would have been problematic