A photograph that I took

A photograph that I took

Attached: df54.jpg (2500x1017, 1.09M)

birb

This is a once in a lifetime thing. To see this kind of bird in this place in the snow.

Was it flying? I don't understand where the bird is sitting, seems like he floats on open air.

Here's one of mine.

Attached: IMG_20160930_172318.jpg (3200x2400, 543.77K)

Quite a cool setting setting with the electrical substation in the background on the left, but the pic on the right looks better overall. If you had the pic on the right but with more of the background as seen on the left visible, that would've been one of the best pictures ever taken.

I'd post pics of my own but you faggots would doxx me if I did.

Nice, in the long distance shot it looks like some kind of cryptid

Cool birb

is it going to die?

I don't know. I just feel like it's lost or pissed off because of the winter. It shouldn't of been in this location.
It's one of those herons, that stays in a creek or by water.
It did. I looked outside and it looked like a giant dead log was in the field or like a Coyote sitting there.
I said . What this thing ever here before ?
Did I forget something was in the field ?
Because it didn't move at all and looked like a dead tree stump. So I got my camera and zoomed it.

It was sitting in the Field.

Attached: ret345.jpg (1231x922, 420.35K)

Nice photo user. What kind of bird is it?

It has to be a great blue heron.
But from my pictures, you wouldn't be able to believe that it can sprawl out so big..I didn't get to see when it flew away.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1188x869, 628.7K)

Someone actually contributing to the image board instead of frogposting kekw. Nice.

Nice birb. Great Blue Heron?

We posting birb photos? I took this two years ago when I was out for a drive through the countryside, right along the side of the road. Sorry for the quality, it's zoomed in from my car. I've never seen a bird that big in the wild.

Attached: Resized_20200316_152351.jpg (756x1008, 161.33K)

Cats
Nice an eagle. That is very rare. One thing i never saw in the wild was an owl.
And I only ever saw a coyote and fox maybe once or twice in my life. I saw skunks like 5 times. and possums 3 times. One time a raccoon came onto my front porch to eat cat food and those things. Freak me out, the way they move is werid.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-133333~2.png (1080x632, 991.47K)

I grew up and currently still live at the edge of a fairly large Canadian city, so I see or hear all the animals you listed there fairly often. I think there might actually be a beaver living in a pond nearby. Either that or muskrats. The lodge is fairly large, so I'm not sure.

Maybe I should take more nature shots...

Big lazy cat enjoys laying

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-234051~3.png (775x990, 1.59M)

You're fine, buddy. Any Forums has been stripping metadata from images for years.

There was no metadata in Shia Lebouf's webcam thing and people figured out where it was based on the stars. Facebook developed an AI that determines where a photo was taken based on god knows what, they probably don't even know themselves.

what did you use to take that photo user?