Fembots please explain to me why you think you are a special snowflake

fembots please explain to me why you think you are a special snowflake

Attached: gettyimages-88305698.jpg (730x479, 195.72K)

I have a warm hole between my legs and two soft bags of meat on my chest tee hee

whores have a warm hole between their legs and two soft bags of meat on their chest, how are you different from a whore?

I don't need to be different form other women to get a massive amounts of attention lol

>massive amounts of attention
which lasts a few seconds and then you need another hit?
Attention doesn't fill your belly, doesn't clothe you, doesn't keep you warm or dry.

well at least you know youre a lowly whore, good girl

Hippy answer: I am me and because of this I am unique as there is no other me out there.
Real answer: I have multiple objective metrics that show me to be out of the average by several magnitudes. Had it been one or two or these and the others were within the average range then maybe but as it stands I appear to be a near complete outlier in my specific combination of total traits, aspects, and life in general.
Why?

The average cup size in my country is 80/32C and I'm flatter so I'm by definition special

Attached: 20211112_165128.jpg (1000x641, 153.4K)

Flatties are very special, and ought to be loved.

you are so full of yourself you dumb slut

can i flick your nipples with my fingers

>can i flick your nipples with my fingers
No

Real shit right here

please we all know youd like it pain slut

Nipple flicking isn't really all that painful though

Yeah same, I have met only a handful of women in my life with smaller tits and most of them were short Asians to go along with it. Having little boobs in todays xenoestrogen laden world is truly a phenomenon

oh so youre a slap slut

It's bullshit honestly, all the women in my family are pretty well endowed except my little sister and I, we're card carrying itty-bitty titty committee.

I'm not into pain at all.

There are no small titted women in my family, even extended family, so I have no idea why mine are like this. My nips are kinda hairy too I could just have just had too much testosterone in the womb. But its supposedly genetic

Yeah who knows, genetics is basically magic to me, no idea how any of this stuff works. Lottery.
>My nips are kinda hairy too I could just have just had too much testosterone in the womb.
Huh I didn't know that relates to small boobs. I have very little body hair and what I have is pretty light so idk

Not really. Like I said, it's all objectively backed via statistics and medical data.
I am, objectively speaking, an insane outlier across the board.

No one is special you moron, no one