I want to look like picreal

I haven't done anything besides play video games on my computer for the past 5 years. I can't even do a single pushup, I'm not even fat, I'm malnourished.
How can I build up strength just to do normal exercises so I can follow some sort of plan? I try looking around online, but there's no guides for being this horribly weak.

No, I'm not a tranny or on hormones or anything like that if it matters. And yes I read the pins, the link for the couch potato to 5k was dead.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 005623.png (444x253, 94.34K)

I'm a tranny btw ;)

No I'm not. Stop pretending to be me. Is it really that difficult to get an answer to my fitness question on this sub dedicated to fitness?

Thank you for pretending to be me, I don't know why you did it, but thank you user

For one eat a lot more protein, most women eat like complete shit I notice, even compared to the average dude
Then just do some basic exercises with a light dumbbell. I'll list some you'll be able to do easily
>Bicep curl
>Back Fly
>Lateral raises
>Upright row
>Split Squats
>Air Squats
>Overhead Press
Do as many reps as you can, then rest for a couple minutes and do it again (3 or 4 sets whatever)
If you want to do pushups there are a lot of ways to make it easier so you build up strength to do a real one. Incline pushups for example, where you push against something elevated

Become my gf and i will transform you into that

Thank you very much for the advice, just what I was looking for
Are there any tricks for getting a lot of protein? or do I really have to cook like a whole ass chicken for each meal?

Sorry user, I don't believe in sex before marriage and considering this is Any Forums, I assume that's a deal breaker for you, what a shame

>I don't believe in sex before marriage
She didn't believe this before she was 30, ugly, infertile and desperate to not die alone as a cool wine aunt

Attached: 666.png (732x670, 152.71K)

>Are there any tricks for getting a lot of protein
Whey is basically the trick if you're struggling, makes it easy to hit daily protein target.
But since you're a complete noob I'd say just eat a couple eggs, drink some milk, and eat decent amount of meat everyday and you'll be getting the protein you need. No need to go crazy on chicken and rice like you're so bodybuilder.
There's also beans, lentils, potatoes, etc. If you can be arsed to cook these
> I don't believe in sex before marriage and considering this is Any Forums, I assume that's a deal breaker for you
And you assumed wrong, so many lonely anons would marry you

Attached: sneeda.jpg (3543x2365, 1.51M)

>sub
go back summerchild

19 year old virgin buddy, I would be fine if I died a virgin as long as I don't die alone

Thank you for the nutrition advice
Are proteins from nuts and beans truly enough?
>so many lonely anons would marry you
Yes but I like my love to be from friends to a relationship, not to be courted in /fit, so its ok

>Are proteins from nuts and beans truly enough?
Don't know honestly, I've always eaten eggs/meat/milk for my main source of protein. I eat some beans/rice too but that's mainly filler so I eat enough food

I'm going to assume you know nothing:
Weigh yourself naked after a shit and piss
This is your actual body weight
You need to eat about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight daily to build muscle
Check the protein content of the food you eat if you can put in this much effort
The most important part is eating, for some people like myself, this was the hardest part
You need to eat between meals
I highly recommend protein bars, carry them with you everywhere so you can always have one between meals
I also sometimes just take a big spoonful of peanut butter when I walk through the kitchen
Instead of this "meal replacement" like the "slim fast" brand, save your money and buy the bulk whey containers
Avoid processed meat but you can still eat it
If you are broke you can make poor man's tuna rolls, tuna salad sandwiches, tuna and rice
Canned seafood like clams and oysters go good with ramen
Eggs with ramen is good too
Or just eggs
I sometimes have 6-8 eggs for breakfast with bacon and a glass of milk, this would be to much for you
If you are actually keeping track of what you eat and the nutrition value and exercising you are guaranteed success

Imagine getting married and then having sex and his dick is just 1 inch erect or he has erectile dysfunction and cums after two pumps

You do the same thing as a guy does if you want to get fit, there's no difference in the general course of action so any strength routine will work for you. If you are so weak that you cannot perform exercises properly even without additional weight, you can do assisted or negative versions of exercises (look them up) which makes them easier to start with.
Eat more food, eat more protein.

> from friends to a relationship
Bitch, you watch too many romcoms.
Get your chickenhead on, or stfu.

>woman thread is so bad that I cant even distinguish if its bait or not
Just watch youtube videos, we cant teach you years worth of fitness in a single thread, you have to do the research yourself

Attached: 1649520411617.png (1112x899, 942.75K)

It's alright, I appreciate the help nonetheless
Thank you very much user, I appreciate it, I never thought about using canned seafood with ramen as obvious as good idea it sounds
>protein bars
You recommend any proteins bars in particular that don't crumble into a thousand pieces?
>processed meat
You mean like grocery deli meat? That one would use for sandwiches?
>I sometimes have 6-8 eggs for breakfast
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EAT IT ALL? I feel full after like two eggs
Thank you for the search word user

If I married him that meant I love him, so it wouldn't matter how bad he was at sex as long as I was capable of making him happy. I don't really care too much about that stuff
You replied to the wrong guy, silly
I couldn't imagine going out with a guy if I hadn't been friends with him for a long time before. It's not because I read too many romcoms, I'm just incapable of feeling attraction and wanting to date someone I haven't gotten to know already

Im not asking for years of fitness, Im asking for how to go from 0 to at least capable of doing a pushup and normal exercises. I only asked because I couldnt find it online or links that work in the pins
But I already got all the answers I need I think

In regards to protein from different sources, what we call protein is an aggregate term for a variety of different amino acids, generally you need a balance of all of them in order to properly build muscle (and function). Meats tend to have a well rounded profile of all of the amino acids (23 different ones IIRC) needed to build muscle because that is what it is. When you get to plant sources you can run into bottlenecks for certain proteins and it becomes more difficult to actually get the full profile.

The youtube channel what I've learned has good video essays on a variety of topics, including on protein sources. but easy method is ensure you eat a little bit more meat than you think you need at first, probably a little more than you are hungry for.

Post hand with timestamp

>it wouldn't matter how bad he was at sex
>I don't really care too much about that stuff
it will 100% annoy you at some point if you dont get your needs satisfied

before you buy a car you test drive, everything else is insanity

Thank you user, I had no idea proteins could be different

Dont jerk off to it, ok?
I mean, I haven't had sex for 19 years so far. I dont think I have any needs that need satisfying, I'm perfectly satiated the way things are

Attached: IMG_9183.png (1246x932, 2.14M)

Double the amount of vegan proteins needed to match a goal if any are used.

Looks like almost any woman could get into this sort of shape except for the fores since those are genetic. Like literally just swimming a lot and ab work such as flutter kicks, sit ups and planks, maybe some back bridges to get those shoulders worked.

Yes it is. Check out /fraud/. People only answer what they feel like. I don't need to tell you why your thread has gotten even a fraction of the replies it has because you already know the answer. If it wasn't for that this thread would've been dead 3 posts max and at least two of those posts would've been telling you to kys

are you a guy or girl? if guy why the desire to look like a female?

> 0 to a Push Up.

Easy, elbow plank to full plank and back repeat same amount on both sides until you manage to build enough strength to push yourself off the floor with both hands. Probably takes about 1 month to two months for a malnourished novice that's all skin and bones.

I'm gonna jerk off so hard to your hand, and you can't stop me. In fact, I'll even use it as a test boost from now on before I lift. But besides that, I'd also offer the idea of possibly playing some sports also. I used to be similarly malnourished, but I started playing sports regularly with some more athletic friends of mine, and literally in just a couple months I felt I had such better body coordination, I felt much stronger and healthier.

Get's me every time

Attached: 1444259296781.jpg (250x250, 12.76K)

The problem is without knowing you and your specific situation and life it is impossible to give you a answer that solve your issue. The advice you do get here will not change based on what you've posted and will yield nothing for you.