Be ugly man

>be ugly man
>self-improve to death until you get a girlfriend
>be ugly woman
>NOOO LE BEAUTY STANDARDS MAKE ME GET NO BF UNFAIR
Why are women like this?

Attached: 1655920652893.png (583x763, 350.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/4channel.org/#traffic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not quite the same though, for women failing to reproduce is extremely rare (historially/evolutionarily speaking), but for men it's pretty common.
So I imagine the pain she feels for being such a failure must be quite massive, compared to what a dude would feel

incels are literally what youre describing tho

imagine thinking not being skinny is an unchangable trait. L

You should have some empathy. How would this woman feel if she seen this post? How do you know she isn't going to the gym and trying her best?

Stupid thread hope a mod delted it and bans you.

>dont fit beauty standards
A cope way of saying Im fugly

Because the majority of women lack maturity and refuse to grow up. It's not 100% their fault though, women are still half-way stuck in the old days where men looked after them and did everything for them while still trying to live in a modern era where they're told they are just as capable as men. I believe they are but they need a lot of adjusting

Little bitch go to another site.

No. Grow up.

Her failure is completely self-inflicted. She could easily get a 5/10 average looking successful rich engineer and have a family but she only wants the 7/10 tall handsome millionaire lawyer.

a person who looks like that and knows they look like that will absolutely not have any standards other than "be a male"

Lazy bait

If she wants to be loved she has to lose weight. Stupid whore.

Men are also like this. Or, are you new here?

Men Incels are exactly like this

An ugly girl can get hundreds of matches but she only wants the top so she stays alone, you are delusional.

Attached: 1655920843503.png (526x1296, 629.73K)

NORMALIZE ATTRACTIVE WOMEN HAVING SEX WITH ME

This is false

arranged marriage truly was the ultimate mating tech - both man and woman were happy .

Because it works for them.

western society has always praised discipline, achieving success, and self-improvement. there's a catch though: it never really got applied to women.
think of it: has anyone called a woman "loser"? how many times you see women perfect a craft, a skill or something like that just for self-satisfaction? lastly, do you think women actively seek "meaning" in life? do you think they do anything for some "greater good"?
women, especially the spoiled Western women, are incredibly egocentric. they have childlike morality that sees all rules as something imposed on them from outside, and anyone who criticizes them as bad. that's why you see fatties literally screeching that we should change "beauty standards" to accomodate them, and change scientific definitions to fit their agenda.
women only understand authority. rules need to be imposed on them, as they are like children. in the current day society, rules for women have completely disappeared. women let themselves go because no one forces them to stay thin anymore.
but most ironically, see, women don't just avoid the Western standards of hard work. they also happily apply them to men, which they love to do all the time. that's why every fatty will LOVE to say how they need a 6ft man with a 6 pack who makes 6 figures, is aiming at success, is passionate about his work, is very social, and so on. while a woman continues her meaningless life of a couch potato and demands she's loved "for who she is".

The thumbnail looks like nikocado crying

>be ugly as piss
>NOOOO WHY CAN'T I GET CHAD?!
Jesus Christ

I bet you 1k that her character is despicable

Attached: 1655864511889.jpg (924x572, 225.41K)

she's quite unattractive. the people in her comment section calling her pretty are doing a great disservice

I post on Any Forums specifically because I know for a fact that nobody sees what I post. Half this thread is bots and the other half is me samefagging. There’s under a thousand people on all of Any Forums at any time

Attached: 347055F2-E701-4C0E-8E29-08A85DCA2814.jpg (871x496, 190.5K)

I have plenty of empathy. I'm also not an idiot. Her posting is fishing for validation.

Last month it had 44 million visits
similarweb.com/website/4channel.org/#traffic

Also, many famous people use or used it (queen taytay per example)