Oldfags who broke the Any Forums cycle...

oldfags who broke the Any Forums cycle, please give me the no bullshit way to improve my mental health that worked for you.
thanks

Attached: 1635777622329.png (853x480, 599.57K)

I'm 30 years old already and it just kept getting worse.

did you even try anything to fix it?

>no bullshit way to improve my mental health
Stop caring about shit, can't be depressed when you don't care that you're a loser.

For me, it was:
>stop regretting the past for things I did or did not do
>understand that people who I felt wronged me when I was younger (such as my parents) are just people who did the best they could with their knowledge and abilities at the time
>understand I can only control my own actions, thoughts, and behavior
>try to listen to my inner voice about what I want to do and experience

Therapist helped with all this

>oldfags who broke the Any Forums cycle
You're posting this on Any Forums, dude.
Anyway, just lift, go for walks, eat well, go to sleep sooner.

where else am i going to post it, Any Forums? you guys have the most experience with this and i know at least some of you are happy and successful

Attached: 1642416440390.jpg (947x532, 364.31K)

try Any Forums and /soc/

/soc/ is just coomers

I don't know, some flare ups like starting to lifts but nothing serious. Anhedonia consumes every bit of motivation

You cant do anything about it. Society is getting perpetually worse and no amount of bluepilling will help you not notice the degradation.

well don't listen to that loser over there
exercise daily, even at home with push-ups and stuff
go outside
eat healthy

>stop regretting the past for things I did or did not do
This is a big one. Regret is worthless, it changes nothing. Lamenting things you can't change is a waste of time. It's like getting mad at the sun for shining.

>understand I can only control my own actions, thoughts, and behavior
I'll add that the inner locus of control was very important for me. I realized I was just being half-alive while things happened to me. You have to take control and make things happen and ignore the shit outside your locus. 100% completely different life. Also had the added of effect of completely not caring what a person MIGHT be thinking of me. I don't know what their thoughts are and I don't fucking care. Life is so short and so silly, it's dumb to waste so much brain-power on imagining what someone else may or may not be thinking.

Attached: Locus15.jpg (1000x800, 38.92K)

Yes you can you dumb 13 years old negroid minecraft playing automaton.
What can i tell you working out a lot, looksmaxing etc. made me like myself. Finally free of my 11-year-long depression.
Got approached during my morning runs, got approached at random dorm parties.
Text random girls from school etc and it works
I use this board to share pics of barry trotter. I think he is a god, even with grey hair he could pull teen pussy only because of his looks

Attached: barry_trotter.png (408x433, 187.34K)

honestly, i went and found better things to do than be on the internet all day. yes i'm here now, but i come back from time to time to see what i'm missing. and it's not anything. no shit, i was here before the original deletion and it was all,

>tfw no gf
>feels
>incels whining about not getting laid
>trans shit posting.

come back after they reinstated it and it's all the same shit. leave for a few years and come back a few months ago and it's all the same shit. it's an echo chamber that never has anything new to say. yes, life is hard, yes despair is real. where i went different is i decided to do something about it instead of whining about it.

Just lift bro!!!
Hedonist subhuman you can't change the tide.Its not getting pussy or not looking good. I have "self-improved" myself massively over the last year alone and most definitely mog you. "Men" like you are a part of the problem.

No you faggot , i'm not a problem indeed there's a problem only in your mind. You're a stupid nigger fuck off.

>muh locus

Attached: DSC_1547.png (792x700, 513.19K)

found a new job, something that i actually enjoyed. started from the bottom but became manager within 3 years. because i loved my work and people respected me i noticed life was so much easier. met someone at the company and weve been together 2 years now. she is my first partner and i lost my virginity too her, shes 10 years younger than me.

You seem fond of saying "nigger" a lot. Kind of proves my point you can't even say it out loud outside you little shit.You getting pity sex by worn out roasties doesn't mean the globohomo plauge isn't converging on Earth full swing.

How can you listen to a therapist without feeling the most terrible of cringes and stop making light of their trivial phrases?

Well I've never been to therapy but I know what to expect

ain't it nice when people just respect you

Have something you are interested in or value or can proudly achieve. When you have that, problems don't destroy you because problems seem small and powerless in the face of your values and achievements. Starting anything sucks at first and is discouraging, but once you break the plateau they're not just chores but things you look forward to. Some extremely simple ones that will give you this and improve your quality of life are:

>Lifting
Have a tiered exercise regiment. Lifting is best. You make progress every day even if it doesn't feel like it. One day without thinking about it you notice how far you've come to benching two plates and realize /you/ did through your own willpower -- it's a great feeling, and you'll be walking on air for the rest of the week. After a while working out stops being an 'exercise' in trying to be healthy and something you look forward to because you enjoy pushing yourself.

>Cooking
Cook for yourself. Cut out processed food. This goes hand in hand with proper exercise. Being able to take care of yourself feels good. Eating right feels good. I can't believe how wild it is the difference between a healthy diet and shitty fast food. Fast and processed food tastes disgusting now and I save a shit ton of money. Cooking is no longer a chore and is fun after you get into.

>Read
Find a topic any topic you're interested in, genuinely interested, and pick up a book. Reading is good for mental acuity and meditative to help you relax and learn. Not interested in the book you grabbed? That's fine. Guess you weren't interested. Pick up another one. A good book will grab you and you won't be able to put it down.

Anyone can do these things. They will make you feel better. Even the biggest fucking retard can do these. "I can't" in the case of these things means simply you don't want to. And if you don't want to I respect your choice.

Attached: We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself - Penabranca.jpg (900x900, 101.29K)

>i lost my virginity too her, shes 10 years younger than me.
Don't tell me she wasn't one too when you got together lol

Lol I like the 'shop, but what does it represent?

Determinists who are too scared to act stand tall on the cliff of life while people who go out and make life better plummet to their doom? Okay. It's better than just quoting me with a s0ijack face.

lol, you are so stupid. Well i guess i should leave you pathetic incels to your own devices. You literally sound like a male feminist.

Enjoy the sloppy seconds and your tranny kids!

>just eat bigmacs and post with other robots all day, bro
Is that better advice you massive fucking pussy. There is one way to massively improve your life in terms of attractiveness, dopamine, serotonin, and it involves spending an hour a day lifting heavy shit up, and putting it back down again. If you cant spend 1 hour 3 to 5 times a week for your own mental health then you deserve to die in the pit life dug you

of course she wasnt, its super rare to find a mid twenties female virgin. she had 1 partner before me.

Only thing you are doing is turning your face away the eventual Sodom. I already do all the self improvement shit with utmost conviction but I will not be dishonest with the state of society.I wish you plenty of meaningless sex.

>"well I've never been to therapy"

go its so much different irl than what you expect, if you get a good passionate therapist you'll find it's a lot better. also helps if you drop the cynical jaded face of rejecting anything that isnt ironic or a joke. Sometimes taking things seriously and at least giving it and honest shot is going to do more than sitting here all day

It's over for you bucko.I'd rather stay a genetic dead end than marry a non-virgin.

>First I removed all people that had a bad influence on my mental health from life, like cut them off and blocked them and moved away
>This helped because then I stopped comparing myself to these fuckwits and I could do whatever the fuck I want without worrying how they'd react
>Then I started working out and became fit (strict diet, calory counting, keto and strong lifts ... took 12 weeks from skinnyfat to moderately buffed and almost no fat)
>that boosted my confidence massively (both being fit and the dopamine after workouts)
>This led to me becoming more successful with women
>mental health / self confidence was pretty good at that point

as a 28 yearold married man whos been on Any Forums for 16~ years you finally eventually just say yes, go wildly out of your comfort zone. Fall on your face a load of times, get humiliated and then who cares. What are they going to do, arrest you? Who cares what the world thinks. Be you and be out there at the same time and eventually people end up in your life. If you are a shitty person you'll never escape being a shitty person but thats incredibly rare. If people don't understand you then move on and find new people that do. Just live life, the door isnt locked. You can leave the room at any time.

Degenerate roastie tier advise.
>Muh sex
Kys