Almost 30

>almost 30
>can't grow a beard to save my life
It's over, right?

Attached: 04032021_Beard_HP.jpg (1080x1080, 209.5K)

Why do you wanna look like some jew?

Kek die mad chinlet bitch

I hate mine and look like a deranged hobo if I don't shave for like 3 days.

Minoxidil

>33
>facial hair same when I was in early teens
>full thick hair on the head though
Not complaining.
Also
>have a masculine chin

Go to worst korea and donate your jaw bone to the collection.

Same.

Wanted to post this. You'll also grow hair on ears and back tho.

doing 100 bodyweight squats per day will raise your test 25% over the course of 3 months.

Just pin test for a few months. Got me full setta beard when I were 29. Didnt have anything on my cheeks.

I'm 25 and my cheeks are patchy. I haven't lost hope yet.

i heard you could get nasty heart tachychardia and other sides so fuck that. I dont want to die just to grow some fucking cheek hairs.

How do you even do minoxidil, you just rub some lotion thing in your cheeks?

I really hate that I can’t grow a beard but luckily I have a pretty decent jaw line so it’s a fine trade off I guess

>Almost 24
>Have a good beard, looks nice
>Balding
Trust me user, the bit on top is much more valuable than the bit underneath

Same

I have a theory that vasodilation are what causes the hair growth effect with minoxodil. This would explain that study that found similar results with peppermint oil, which has natural menthol. I'm currently experimenting with those "heat rub" menthol ointments like tigerbalm on my face to cause new beard growth.

Peppermint oil is estrogenic and can cause chemical burns and minoxodil nukes your skin's collagen so I think this might be the best method because menthol doesn't even fuck with your veins, it's entirely in your skin. It won't have a systemic effect like minoxodil does. Plus, to apply the ointment you have to massage your face which is also considered a good practice for hair growth.

Another topic is microneedling and I'm confident that dermarollers suck and you're better off using a sewing needle to prick bald spots since the rollers fail the basic pressure formula, force/area. They have so many needles in a wide area it loses all the pressure so you're better off with one needle, pricking the bald spots.

You’re thinking of finasteride, the worst side effect from minoxidil is itchy scalp

What the fuck

Yes.

Attached: Genelets on Suicide Watch.jpg (1078x686, 240.77K)

Just glue on a fake one like pic related

>turn 28
>6'4" 220lbs , maybe 8-10% bf
>8 inch dick
>good facial symmetry
>zero dollars in bank account

Fuck you fags I was suppose to make it nobody told me I have to have money for this shit. I'm literally worthless and wasted a fuck ton of time on nothing.

>wanting to grow a beard
why? what profession are you in at 30 where it is acceptable to have scraggly shit on your face? lol. that’s what you need to reevaluate, not your beard
>slathering vascodilator mega aging formula on your face for some fucking facial hair gains
how fucking desperate are young men getting these days? jesus christ

good job randy! gottem!

Wah wah bitch
Maybe If you hustled as hard as you cried you'd be somebody

Found the beardlett