"i like my women all natural! no makeup!"

>"i like my women all natural! no makeup!"
>posts picture of a girl with a full face of makeup (just not wearing dark colored lipstick or eyeshadow)
why are men so retarded? can you actually not tell???

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-062013_Chrome.jpg (1080x1081, 596.83K)

>sell the lie as normal
>complain when people think the lie is normal
What?

nah she just has terrible skin

Attached: 90868908_p0_master1200.jpg (578x818, 218.28K)

Jesus Christ, and Chads have to be born naturally with the perfect skull, hair and everything. Imagine if we treated women like that.

honestly i think men wearing makeup should be normalized. obviously not to the extent that women wear it, but a little bit of concealer can do a lot for your looks

I don't know about all of that but my point is it's easier for women to hide with all that paint on their face. Meanwhile we are judged and we are judged hard.

Odd how men don't have to cake on makeup to look good. There are very few legitimately ugly guys
Remove womens makeup and more than half of them look like trolls

I don't know user, I'm really into face worship and I couldn't really touch or kiss a face full of makeup

We never see you dumb roasties without makeup so thats why we cant tell, and women are mentally inferior to men.

Attached: a5b.jpg (663x1600, 236.42K)

get a life and also maybe kill yourself thanks user

Kill yourself first you subhuman roastoid.

Attached: 14a.jpg (680x1342, 202.94K)

Whores need to stay in the kitchen. They arent mentally suited to anything else. Whores who misbehave should be public fuck holes.

Attached: C2BGwyo.jpg (925x588, 218.26K)

How does her being uglier without makeup have any bearing on me stating I would potentially date a less attractive girl who does not wear makeup over a girl who is more attractive with makeup.

twice as many mentally retarded females as males holy shit i kekd

Attached: 90761965_p0_master1200.jpg (809x1200, 1.21M)

no amount of shitty incel infographics will change the fact that your mother doesn't love you

because guys who say this shit have no idea what theyre talking about. they see a picture of taylor swift without red lipstick and go "hmmm. no makeup" even though she has a full face of makeup on

No amount of ad hominens will change the fact that women have lower IQs then men. And my mum loves me, only mentally ill bpd roastoids like yourself post on r9k. Now go clean your cum ridden stinky roast hole.

>mum
oh you're british. that explains it

Women are trash that should be considered property, they dont have the sentience to make rational decisions.
And your an aids ridden mentally BPD roastoid or a subhuman tranny.

Attached: 1641283902096.png (1124x1130, 718.6K)

wow youre so sane. youre so normal user

I've worked with C-level men, they're just different.
They don't know exhaustion, they work 12 hours a day and weekends too. Their job quite literally is their life.

Anons don't flatter yourselves, you're not like them, never will be. This has nothing to do with women, but with the fact that these kind of people can't be found by quotas, they'll rise to the top naturally.

>I hate it when males wear makeup
>Every single film star and boy band member they like always wears makeup in public and every scene
Same shit; different bucket; gender is gay.

Not only are women mentally inferior, giving them free sexual choice will mark the end of humanity as IQ regress. Women having rights is dysgenic.
Your a roastie posting on r9k, you 100% have been raped or abused by your dad or ex chad bf.
Kys roastie, your mentally inferior, women are literally lower IQ then males. Your suited to nothing more then to fufill menial academic tasks, even if the entire system tries to push you towards stem, women will contribute nothing as their only purpose in life is to ride the cock Carousel with chad.

picrel. All subhuman roasties that post here should be forced to get raped by low smv males that they rejected. I sincerely hope that every stupid whore that posts here gets raped.

Attached: fsq6rrl2t3c81.png (640x873, 621.35K)