it doesn't take much to ruin your life
wake up; your life is ruined
or don't, your mind is fucked now
and there's dirt on you and so on
wake up; your life is ruined
time to fix it
time for anxiety, if that's even what you can call it now
life is suffering and there's nuffering you can do about it now

Attached: 1640077081892.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_bBIjVBzaQ&ab_channel=YouTubeMovies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat more omega 3s

that was some good coffee, good meme
these are the days of the ruined me
2021 wiped me the fuck
gaem
death
I ordered a new monitor to play video games on
while people die and I exist in a fallen state
as time goes on it can't help but get worse that's just how it works if you did what I did
I will get fish
People don't understand how deep the problem is until it's too late.

I was thinking yeah people are just ready to send you back to the stone age, the real game of illusions is pretty deep, you have to be careful, some pretty horrible realizations can be had.

Obviously god exists, if you go against god you get a demon that is simply your own subjective version of the god you hate.

Attached: 25.jpg (300x100, 25.98K)

I just made a post but because of atheism the right hand closed it. Insanity works.

Attached: 7dc45c647fecf9f312395a07c22babd52752dfaf.gif (468x60, 23.45K)

I guess my right hand became wayy too dominant and the mouth just explains it, but ofc in madness anything is possible. I am a madman after all the goose is already cooked. I quit smoking though so there's some weird win in that.
I can feel it too, in my body my left eye is almost like it's afraid.
The creator, the mover, the wasd, but a quick click replaced me.
It's dumb but it's dominant. It is my life. Another figment though. Well I have to create with something, otherwise it's just the rope.

I am become death destroyer of worlds
>(...)
there was more to this than that
I am a Jew, a nation destroyer
I am like a Jew I mean
some hidden thing

well the right is hiding things too
but maybe right is left

still on trial or something
perhaps that's what life is now
>(man is there any hope for this guy)

tears to blood
blood to tears
vaporize my fears
cheers
>(I don't drink much)
but this too is vanity as they say

here's the deal
if you lie you better just roll with it otherwise it defeats the purpose and then bigbrother is like something he's shouldn't be

well i'm not the only one who did bad things but through time and irony it might not matter
man those times really ruin you but it's like they never end

more than the hands the mouth betrays
but more then the mouth the maker does
just made to be divided
Everyone's death is the worst one, the loss of innocence is something they try to give you early to get it out of the way but there's always deeper things.
oh well they got me but I still am in some form
>but that won't matter
they'll just bring it up again

in this world you have to realize the past wants to drag you down with it, that's been an mo of even the young, everything is some reference to how we took the wrong turn and things need to be corrected, but it's all just the yin and yang of it

but even yin and yang is just a negative thing, it's all just life after all, it's just a civilization, the yang of it can get pretty sappy

well i'll live for a while now on this new beginning even if it's just some awful sin

for some reason I'm at peace
it must be the covfefe

well even if I'm bad at least there's good shit
I need to get a bed, I sleep on a deflated air mattress

youtube.com/watch?v=U_bBIjVBzaQ&ab_channel=YouTubeMovies

oh man

bringing up things isn't so bad, but you make a concession and one of the like Els from the hydra will eventually just try and push some button

it was my fault, I took both sides
>(that's what real men do too)
it would be better to not have taken any but the future is now

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1730x1506, 941.31K)

Yanis is a good boy.

>it doesn't take much to ruin your life
you said it man. people always act like anxiety is inappropriate, but you can ruin your entire life in a matter of days. the only people who are anxiety-free are those whose lives are irreparably ruined, among which i can finally count myself.

indeed, well I have a lot of responsibilities, you know how "lazy" people are

oh right it's saturday, I'll do it monday, that's when everything's over.
I'll get that fish wish after all then look at beds, but I'll probably just look at matresses and realize I can get a free one somewhere, then it goes to a car issue, but before that I have an important phone call to make but that will probably be Monday

I have to do laundry and get food, I guess that will be today and tomorrow laundry and games
booted up titan fall 2
the chaos simply gets so deep sin gets you like in ffx it's all very ironic

motoko mimicking that guy she was fighting in stand alone complex, with the super ironic mind everything is trying to tell you something, your faculties have been warped against your interests, but in that moment there was it all, the fight is to copy and it's like automated functions, and you get the "parasite thing", it's all war and it's just life. Everyone already knows the joke as well. Peopels are some creatures. I say Peopels on purpose now, because it's like el and light.

just from the tutorial level you get the jist of the cycle of suffering, ghost and all, it would be dope if it wasn't also so ironic

Attached: 1643838310596.png (2220x1080, 825.85K)

Store has no quarters so I'm not doing laundry, simple as.

I don't know if I can endure my fate let alone enjoy it, ofc I am just going to be waiting for death at worse, I have decided not to kms at some point. Whatever happened to me was awful.