Why did so many people who were anti-SJW types back in 2014 become leftists over the years?

Why did so many people who were anti-SJW types back in 2014 become leftists over the years?

Attached: FKvbmrAXsAAAxoC.jpg (1125x1276, 123.97K)

And weirdest yet: why do so many SJWs at the time grow more anti-SJW in the years since?

Attached: 1478899493877.png (650x650, 264.95K)

It's as if people's political beliefs aren't static. Like they're subject to change over time or something.

people realized that capitalism is an awful soul crushing system, but nah some of them just became shills to avoid getting life ruined by libs

It was fun then, but now it's cringe.

They weren't anti-SJW, they were anti-siding with the weak. Once the SJWs took over their employer and put them through mandatory critical race theory radical feminist indoctrination, they realized that the SJWs are the side with the power, they flipped. This is how most normies work.

Shut up, commie.

Same reason anyone becomes leftist. Feels good to mistreat people with a clean conscious. It feels good to conceptualise your abuse of a subset of the population as a righteous act against evil.

Or their social group flipped and then so did they. 90% of people never actually reason themselves into the convictions they have, they simply adopt whatever beliefs are easy to have based on social pressure.

This is why the right has so many autists. Autists are mostly immune to peer pressure, instead they're pre occupied with truth.

>Autists are mostly immune to peer pressure, instead they're pre occupied with truth.
Autism is the civilized state of man. Non-autism is the savage state.

autism is simply neanderthal DNA. The more neanderthal DNA a population has the more autistic it is.

globohomo psyops can take many victims
we should have sympathy for them

Most autists I've met are giga leftists who are huge sexual deviants

Also, they're overrepresented in the trans population

which group of people has most neanderthal dna?
asians then europeans?

A lot of trannies are autists yes. But trannies are a fraction of our population; 99% of autists are not trannies.

Dunno off the top of my head but pretty sure its nordic europeans then northwest europeans. Then maybe asians.

>their social group flipped and then so did they
I was always "left" but a long time ago it was a different thing. In the 90s the right wanted theocracy, segregation, and heavy censorship.
Anything cool or fun was labeled as Satanic and Anti-American. I was staunchly against those assholes. I played violent video games, listened to the devil himself (Howard Stern), and even heavy metal music.

There were no SJWs or they were extreme outliers like PETA who were insufferable twats with some weird agenda that made them seem way more moral than everyone else.
The only trannies we knew about were Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs who wore women's skin and Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show. That was it, it just wasn't a thing.

Now on the internet the far left calls me a transphobe whitewashing bigot with misogynist hobbies and the far right calls me a Satanic communist nigger lover.
Honestly, both sides of internet warriors are just as insufferable as PETA was. They have these insane personal agendas and anyone who doesn't share them is immediately their enemy and dehumanized as an evil or crazy person. Fuck the internet.

The Anti-SJW was lightning in a bottle. It was a protest against what was slowly becoming status quo.
The right elected Trump partially as a joke. Anti-establishment sentiment was common before - internet jokesters would vote for people like Vermin Supreme just to stick it to the status quo. Nobody expected Trump to win, and that was partially also the reason he won.
Him winning kind of sobered a lot of people. I'm not against him, but some of his takes were kind of laughable to have at the main stage of politics. The stances that were valid were torn apart for semantics, word choice or "lol small hands".
The charm was lost. His presidency was not revolutionary. He did fine enough at times, but overall the pandemic and various compromises he made cost him the reelection.
Ironically winning a presidential term was all it took for the movement to fall into disarray.
A lot of people also generally understood that with SJW social media policies, and in some cases even laws, they had the scales tipped against their favour. Disavowing the right was for a lot of content creators a meal ticket.
Also there's the charm of the underdog. During the presidency, breadtubers rose into prominence, organically or not.

I'm the user you're responding to and I can relate. When I first became political I considered myself leftist. Mostly because I was staunchly atheist and naturally though leftism was where I belonged.

Eventually the people I considered 'my team' became more and more insane 'till I was forced to take a step back and realise I have nothing in common with these people. They're guilty of everything they accuse religious zealots or right-wingers of, and if you deviate from the narrative even slightly they descerd upon you like a cult until you fall back in line. Censorship became rampant, I was constantly getting dogpiled and banned from lefty spaces even when I considered myself aligned.

I'm a nazi now. Go figure.

Neanderthals are retarded monkeys we wiped out and sometimes gangraped. You have been sold a lie.

So the most buggy Europeans followed by bugs. Sounds like the literal opposite of what you're claiming is true.

>most buggy europeans
the only reason anyone on earth exists besides northwest europeans is beause of their altruism - literally.

The only populations on earth that cannot naturally produce autists are africans with 0 admixture from other races. Autism is neanderthal DNA

>I was staunchly atheist... if you deviate from the narrative even slightly they descend upon you like a cult until you fall back in line
I am too, I grew up in a "God town" long ago. There were prayers in the Newspaper and every mom-and-pop store shut down for Sunday. If you even questioned the validity of religion, not even full-fedora, I just mean bringing up the discussion about the reality of Abrahamic religions you became a pariah. You couldn't walk down main street without getting dirty looks.

That cultish anger against anyone who dares speak ill of the dogma, whether it comes from the religious right or righteous left is what I was against then and it's what I'm against now. Fuck the hive minds and cowards who are afraid to have a real thought in their heads. Cowards that refuse to self-examine or have a neutral critical discussion about topics they deem sacred. Deep down it all feels like manufactured division, at least what pops up on the internet. Click-bait controversy designed to stir up emotions and put people in an us-vs-them mindset. I'm fucking done with it.

>This is why the right has so many autists. Autists are mostly immune to peer pressure, instead they're pre occupied with truth.

Cool but trannies have more than average % of autists too

Yes I addressed this above. 99% of autists are not trannies. So even if 90% of trannies are autists, which is probably a fairly accurate estimation, it says nothing about autism as a whole.