Reminder: beauty standards are changing again. Women have been swinging between thin and fat for millennia...

Reminder: beauty standards are changing again. Women have been swinging between thin and fat for millennia, and have finally settled on yoked. If you are a male and you AREN’T LIFTING, you will very shortly be left behind by the average womanqueen. Simple as. (This is your last warning)

Attached: 65566AD3-7F65-4C70-B6FB-0B03B13B1FBA.jpg (828x864, 445.66K)

Reminder there is no proof of this outside cherry picked online shit and the numbers show all states being 50% or more overweight.

i don't think normal men are attracted to women who are super muscular. it's a really masculine looking thing. personally, i find it unappealing when a girl has muscular legs/arms/shoulders. i think most men also like to feel stronger than their girl because they have the instinct to protect her.

Lardass cope. I am begging you to go outside. From stacies to femcels, all women are getting ripped. If you do not start lifting right now, your only option will be to transition to bussyboy.
You’re gay

Attached: 6E638A55-6CCE-4EDC-8E20-9F8AEDD62DF6.jpg (828x1030, 404.89K)

I mean, if there's watermelon-between-the-thighs level carnage, I might be mildly interested...

I seriously need to dump my gf for a yoked bitch

only ugly people use terms like "beauty standards" if you're ugly just say that.

imagine letting someone else set the standards for what you think is beautiful. some nigga like skinny hoes, some niggas like fat cows, some like tits, some like ass... whatever you like is relative to your preference.
just live your fucking life and stop worrying about others holy shit this board is so fucking cringe sometimes.

Underage post detected. Your pre-conceived notions of what a beauty standard is is wrong, try again

Attached: 2A10343B-39A3-4016-AF9E-7CA0CDA1DC20.jpg (828x1571, 971.84K)

>professing that the female standard of beauty is being ripped
>being super muscular is a masculine trait
>girls with ripped muscles look masculine 99% of the time

who's the gay one again?

your reading comprehension is literally non existent, nowhere in my post is there a "pre-conceived notion of what a beauty standard is"
did you just want to feel smart so you typed random shit? fucking newfag idiot.

Still you

Attached: 51B44C8D-2ECF-4868-9994-6FC1E3863A1C.jpg (828x1509, 943.89K)

explain faggot

>only ugly people use terms like "beauty standards"
>imagine letting someone else set the standards for what you think is beautiful.
Is summer break already here?

you're not wrong, but not right either OP. Women want to give the appearance of being fit, but they do so by frauding with shapewear, implants, and fillers.

1. You don’t like athletic woman
2. You would choose a weaker woman over a stronger women because she’s easier to protect
I take back what I said. You aren’t gay. You’re trans

Attached: B3D62D24-30B2-4886-8240-2DF6CDCC4947.png (1204x660, 1.02M)

Forget architecture, I'm planning on becoming a sculpturebro.

>Date girl
>Make my lifestyle revolve around lifting in some way or another
>Ask her if she wants to lift with me some time
>Make her focus on things like shoulders, legs, booty
>Always encourage her and tell her how amazing she's doing
>Get her used to the positive reinforcement
>She starts getting swole
>Take the compliments to another level (but pretend to be surprised by it, as though I didn't want this to begin with)
>"Wow, I can't believe how hot you look with a bit of muscle"
>"Your legs have gotten so thicc and strong"
>Keep doing this until I get a super yoked waifu

I'd do anything to make this a reality

Attached: c45a610199c364b815115c68367fc74d.png (816x630, 947.2K)

Fuck women, I'm not structuring my life around them. Talk about a fool's errand lol

It's a shame her tits died in the process, but she's got a fantastically grabbable ass. Thank god for big hands.

To based to live. Picrel was in high school; went from a fat spic to an Aztec goddess

Attached: 138858B6-A8B2-4815-9188-38C53599B28E.jpg (828x1626, 1015.23K)

It must be because there is still no preconceived notion in my post because I didn't say what I considered to be beauty.

take your ugly incel ass to r9k where you belong.

Attached: 1644933438911.jpg (755x328, 119.74K)

Your reading comprehension truly is dogshit. I accept your concession.

>someone is shilling muscle girls
uhhh... based?