Tfw I train 4 hours a day

>tfw I train 4 hours a day
>b-but muh overtraining
>Swim
>Gym
>Climb/boulder
>Run
You faggots are pathetic and weak. You're NGMI if you subscribe to this pathetic overtraining meme.

Attached: images (83).jpg (500x483, 20.42K)

Overtraining is a bad word for it. Under recovering is more accurate.

T. I do physical labour, grapple, lift and run almost daily. Only when my sleep is fucked this is unmanageabl.

post body
spoiler alert: u wont AHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAH

t. Ngmi

you're exercising, not training
people who put in actual effort in these disciples can overtrain just doing one of them

>Overtraining is a bad word for it. Under recovering is more accurate.
retard

/thread

Post body you won’t

Dubs of truth

Incorrect. Try not being a pathetic weakling

>doesn't post his 4 hour a day training physique

good meme op.

>I fuck around with low intensity 4 hours a day
Good job dyel pussy

Post any swimming time, post climbing grade, post any running time. Ill wait faggot weakling

People who lift 3 hours a week will develop a body exactly like yours

So you PR every day in every sport?
Thought so dyel faggot now post that dyel body so I can laugh

Post body faggot

and yet you still look too bad to confidently post body
almost like working harder isn't always the best option

i had a boomer tell me that you shouldnt work out for more than 20-30 minutes because then too much cortisol builds up and youre body starts degrading. And plus the short high intensity training shocks your muscles into growing.

What a terrible bad faith arguement you pathetic worm. Do you PR every day? Kill yourself

>my body is so weak I can't do physical exercise every day I am a weak faggot

This. /thread

user has just started taking exercise seriously and now thinks he knows it all.

He will respond to this with some nonsense about running or climbing times. To which, I'd tell him to post his medals from national or above competitions.

You're fucking retarded. Look into actual overtraining you dumb cunt, it's almost impossible to do

>dyel keeps dyelposting

I have a friend like you and he is injured every other week and still looks dyel

I've come close several times. I've seen someone do it to themselves.

Most of the time, people get sick or injured before getting close, and I've done and seen that myself.

But I'm not retarded, I'm a (well, I've been a) good athlete. You're going to learn about it really soon.

How is that retarded? Some of the greatest coaches in fight sports say that.

>faggot desperate to give logic to his weakness lashes out

There is a hard limit on how much you can recover from, and there is just one way of significantly increasing that (it's AA steroids and other hormones). But that's illegal in sports.

When talking to casual, natty normies , over training is hard to reach from the other direction - they can't and won't train hard enough - which is why the advice is it's impossible

But this is irrelevant to what OP is doing, he's just doing lots of low intensity exercise and not hard training. It's quite sustainable to do 2+ hours of continuous low intensity training every day. Because it's not the number of hours alone, it's the time and intensity!