What would you do if it was your younger brother?

What would you do if it was your younger brother?
Would you punish him for his degeneracy? Or would you accept him as he is and try to build good relation with him?

Attached: 1643978266619s.jpg (187x250, 4.8K)

disown him. disavow him. i believe that would bring shame to my patronym and would make me absolutely terrified that i too carry the faggot gene.

I would protect him, buy him cute clothes and makeup, ensure he is safe and happy.

I would not save his thumbnail like a fucking retard for starters

I would call upon the power of Yahweh the great to cure him of his penis problems.

I'd move to Germany to have legal homosex with him

Kill him, out of respect for our mom.

>Would you punish him for his degeneracy?
This is degenerate thing to do too.

>believe
Zealot.

Punish for degeneracy.

Post bigger res of that pic and post sauce

Sauce? Also I would suck him

I'd never talk to him again. It wouldn't be my brother anymore, just an... abomination.

whomst? sauce pls

I'd actually take good care of my younger brother from the beginning so he wouldn't turn up to be a mentally ill faggot.

I would fuck him day in day out.

The darkness is winning bros quick take our your flame throwers WE CAN STOP THEM WITH SCIENCE

Woudl definitely fuck him.

probably wouldn't care as long as he doesn't involve me with his fag shit/keeps it to himself

Stage a suicide.

Daily anal. Soft at first, while I whisper that he's being a good girl, then just brutal, merciless pounding, the kind that sounds like someone doing wing chun into an industrial size jar of mustard, until we come in each other's mouths. Then I'd call him a faggot.

Attached: 1643445713162m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)