And another shitty ruined IvF "family"

And another shitty ruined IvF "family".
goodmorningamerica.com/family/story/family-sues-hospital-dna-test-daughter-related-dad-82647500
Why.
Why the fuck do people keep the fucking kid or still care about it once they find out it isn't their own? Why the fuck do people think its okay to raise someone elses DNA? I would have kicked her out to whore herself on the street.

Why the absolute fuck do so many men these days think caring and investing in another man's genetic offspring is okay? It's fucking sick and deranged that people think it's okay. I can't imagine not wanting to kill a bastard child. Regardless pf age or how long you were tricked for. Just what the fuck has happened to people that makes them think raising others kids is great or okay?

Attached: scam.jpg (275x183, 16.77K)

>abandoning a child you were raising the entire time as if it were your own because "but it's another mans dna!!"
peak male narcissism

yes, there is no logical reason to fuckign care for it anymore after that point. It is giving success to another man's DNA. A man who used your woman, and resopurces to pass his own DNA.
Personality, talents, desires, etc are 50% genetic.
Any success that kid has is not necessarily from you.
I don't understand why you Westerners and females fail to understand why cuckolding is a bad thing and how genetics are literally yourself.

>not wanting to own someone else's daughter
He wouldn't even need to wear a condom when fucking her because their babies wouldn't be inbread.

you have no empathy. congrats! you're a sociopath

I would want it dead because it would be benefitting off my hard work and resources and be almost like some non physical way of raping my wife. Then I'm expected to raise the bastard? Fuck no. I have self respect. Fuck this mindlessly love others feminist liberal bullshit. Why would I want to breed with it? It's some disgusting bastard. It doesn't deserve to have it's genetics continued. Which is why killings cuck babies makes sense.

I do. Why should I have empathy though for someone else's kid being forced onto me? What makes you think I should give success and shelter to a kid that I was tricked into raising? Why should I care if it lives or dies? It was a trick, not anything made from love or caring about each other. It's existence is tainted. It shares the genetics of a bastard who used my woman for his own fucked up means. What logical fucking reason should I have to let it live?

Do you think children born from rape should die as well?

>Why the fuck do people keep the fucking kid or still care about it once they find out it isn't their own?
>Why the fuck do people think its okay to raise someone elses DNA?
People are literally retarded. This is the only answer I have. They are so simp-conditioned that they can't stop paypigging for m'lady even after they find out she's a piece of someone else's balls.
>I would have kicked her out to whore herself on the street.
Same. Not with any anger toward her, she didn't do anything. But she's not my kid.
>I can't imagine not wanting to kill a bastard child.
This isn't right. The kid did nothing. It's the cheating whore who did it. And, in this case, the wife didn't even cheat! Some hospital NPC cucked him. So, if he's going to go the vengeance route, the only acceptable targets are the hospital, lab, the specific NPCs if he can get a list of names.

I will raise a further point: why the fuck do people take these fertility treatments? While this is a case of a genuine mix-up, which is still unacceptable, there are far more cases of deliberate cuckoldry where the doctor will just substitute his own sperm. Nothing will ever fix this, there will always be room for abuse and catastrophic consequences for easy mistakes. The wise thing is to just accept infertility if it happens.

Fembots, everyone. Not even once.

i genuinely hope you end up as the result of an affair in your next life user

>Fuck this mindlessly love others feminist liberal bullshit.
Feminists don't love anyone, they just harass men for showing self-respect. If a woman got impregnated with an egg that isn't hers, she'd abandon the kid without hesitation, and feminists would celebrate it as empowered womanhood. It's all just a front for man-hatred. Always has been.

Yes? They are likely to have genetics that will predispose them to such behaviors. Also, if my wife got raped, and became pregnant why the fuck would I NOT get an abortion? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>They are so simp-conditioned that they can't stop paypigging for m'lady even after they find out she's a piece of someone else's balls.
What fucking blows me away is that I am positive non-western women would be appalled and disgusted at being violated and made to birth some other man's bastard unknowingly, but Western women and men, both, seem all too eager to "love" it and give it a free pass no matter what. It is fucking sickening.

>Not with any anger toward her, she didn't do anything. But she's not my kid.
I'd be pissed about the situation. But not the kid. Might help her move out, but I could not stand to be around it for who knows how long. And if it's young enough I honestly see no problem with killing it.

>the wife didn't even cheat! Some hospital NPC cucked him. So, if he's going to go the vengeance route, the only acceptable targets are the hospital, lab, the specific NPCs if he can get a list of names.
Which is basically impossible, but the bastard still has the fucker's genetics in it, so it still has traits and aspects of him.

>why the fuck do people take these fertility treatments?
Well I have fertility issues, so it might be me someday. And I would snap since I care about and respect myself more than some NTRing nigger doctor.

>there are far more cases of deliberate cuckoldry where the doctor will just substitute his own sperm. Nothing will ever fix this
Except murdering the bastard. Also this is why paternity blood tests are so important. You can find out right away and not invest years into the bastard being a cuckold.
>accept infertility
No, there is no point to life then. I can not accept being a hobo. I will not work and benefit society at large unless I have a future in it.

Why? Are you a cuck baby? Kill yourself. Babies born from affairs don't deserve life.

Obviously. Western women and society in general is a cancer to humanity.

You're right about the genetics from a narrow, reductive point of view. But there's a reason people don't act like sociopathic utility calculators. There's a reason we don't instantly abandon our sick spouses and old parents, and why love is outside of our conscious control. Because that's actually the optimal game-theoretic strategy for society as a whole, even if sometimes individuals get shafted.

finally someone fucking sane in this thread

>why love is outside of our conscious control.
No it isn't, only if you're a stupid fucking simp or have no self control. Are you also fat? Oh, I'm sorry. I mean "natural".

>for society as a whole
Society is not more important than my self worth. I don't hate myself, I don't need you.

Fuck off foid. You fucking whores are what is ruining society.

>Except murdering the bastard.
Does this work? They have 400 kids. If, like you say, reproduction is the purpose for living, then it's worth dying young to have 400 children.
>Also this is why paternity blood tests are so important. You can find out right away and not invest years into the bastard being a cuckold.
Absolutely. I would not acknowledge any child as mine before the paternity test results come in. And don't count on labs being honest, either; they will absolutely be infiltrated by femcunts who will fabricate results. Feminism is man-hatred, the only variation is whether it's veiled or open.

>fuck off foid. you fucking whores are what is ruining society.
mald

>being a cuck is the optimal strategy for a society
Bro listen to yourself. Also human love is fake and gay. Imagine cucking yourself because of a fiction.

Why should the rest of society care if you live or die? You don't seem very useful, probably a net drain. Why not just take you out behind the barn?

>Does this work?
Maybe?
>They have 400 kids.
Which is why infanticide should make a comeback as the norm instead of cuckoldry.
>If, like you say, reproduction is the purpose for living, then it's worth dying young to have 400 children.
Yes.

Good thing I don't touch shitty white women. I prefer those logical and colder emotionally asians or slavs.

>And don't count on labs being honest, either;
Then how would you find out if it's yours or not?

Exactly? Why should I care about some other man's bastard then? Exactly why I say it should die. What makes you think I should raise someone else's kid if society says my own genes and my own self doesn't matter?

This is why sexual selection is important. For millennia it has filtered brain defects like yours out of the gene pool, making trust and reciprocation based civilisation possible. Unfortunately new mutations occur all the time.

>>And don't count on labs being honest, either;
>Then how would you find out if it's yours or not?
That's the problem that's coming when men start paternity testing all kids. Even today, I'd do 3 tests with 3 different labs, but this wont work if all the labs are pozzed.

A good step to fight hostile entryism would be for paternity test labs to be staffed 100% by men and not women. Women instinctively side with pussy and have no sense of justice. Men aren't reliably good, but you can count on them valuing their job more than participating in someone's lie.

The ideal setup, though, would be for the lab to be run by a monastery. This gets you all-male for free, has religious protections against anti-discrimination laws forcing them to hire women, and also religious protection against legislation forcing them to betray their customers. Monks fear God more than any government or seething foid, you can count on them to do what's right.

>not being a cuck is a brain defect
Peak cuckcope.
>sexual selection made civilization possible
Read a book, retard. Sexual selection didn't do that, religion did.

EXACTLY. MY. POINT. Genetics matter. Your own matter. Self worth matters. Fuck what others and society say think or want.
>Unfortunately new mutations occur all the time.
true, but that is what makes humans so successful as well. A couple pick each other because they have mutations they like. Not raise random fucking bastards for some broken emotional empathy bullshit.

>Even today, I'd do 3 tests with 3 different labs, but this wont work if all the labs are pozzed.
Ah. I suppose multiples would be good yeah.

>Men aren't reliably good, but you can count on them valuing their job more than participating in someone's lie.
Bro! You can't say that! It's sexist!

>The ideal setup, though, would be for the lab to be run by a monastery.
I disagree. A church could be jsut as corrupt as a medical authority. Some insane shit like "only the DNA of the believers should be allowed" and then swapping sperm with atheists couple's and shit.

Religion didn't do shit. Not every place in the world has the same religion. Simply just learning farming, and organizing better, and more world trade is what really helped.

Jesus was a cuck baby who supported prostitutes. The whole immaculate conception by an angel in Mary's dream is an obvious cover-up story. Religion fags would be first in line to protest paternity testing just to not rock the boat of the sanctity of marriage and sacred fetuses.

I agree, which is why I like the Jews more than Christianity and it's lies.
Also the Old Testament was hardcore about aborting cheating whores and making them infertile. It helped keep society stable.