I need help

I read the sticky. It's complicated, but I read it. I am a twig with a bit of a gut. I am black, 6' 1", and balding. I read Starting Strength already. I want to have this guy's body. I am not willing to use steroids. I'm 27. How do I get to his level? I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Do you have any workout plans, tips and tricks, links, or other reading for me?

Attached: 1655949535632 (1).webm (720x1044, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCG-3rEW4IrDNa7-9iGByc2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I read the sticky
>How do I get to his level?
pick one and only one

it doesnt tell me a specific tailored plan though

>I am willing to do whatever it takes.
>I am not willing to use steroids.
>I want to have this roidmonkey's body.
ngmi
/thread

is he on roids?? I feel like that doesnt seem right. I mean the classical Greeks had bodies like that without roids, so why can't i?

>I want to have this guy's body.
>I am willing to do whatever it takes.
Based, mirin motiva-
>I am not willing to use steroids.
Oh, you're retarded.

i dont want to destroy my genitals, sorry

Don't compare yourself to others. Big mistake. Compare yourself to your past self.
Check out this channel too, fellow 4channer and gives little bullshit. Follow one of his anime workout routines. Start with the Baki one like me and eventually you'll more to Guts or Ohma. youtube.com/channel/UCG-3rEW4IrDNa7-9iGByc2A

steriod users are retards, they're just like any other druggie, into the trash they go. ancient greeks didn't need this shit nor do i, fuck you and smash your cock with a rock

>the classical Greeks
were artworks, people didnt look like that and even the statues didn't have roid delts/traps or as low bodyfat as guy in OP webm

if they are loser druggies then how come all the steroid users i meet online are so arrogant, mean, and confident?

>tfw i just can't stop taking the b8
You'll never have that body. No one has ever gotten that body without steroids. No, not the ancient Greeks either, those were just the idealized form.

>steroid users are loser druggies
>I want to look exactly like this steroid user
adjust your goals

>6'1
>skinnyfat
>27
>starting strength lol
My only advice would be to check out the hodgetwins on YT, they had a similar physique as you when they started out

i dont think he's on steroids. he looks too cool for that

I'm not OP retard

big dick bait thread

There's always a fucking cost, and they're have a heart attack in their 20s in Zyzz's case or in their 50s in the case of most users. Those things are drugs and are devil pacts. You get strong now, but you are still weak without them, and they will claim your soul. I'm not that pathetic to resort to needles like a heroine user just for my own ego and feeling pathetic.

>death star shoulders
>Serratus chiseled out of stone
>Foreram vascularity

totally natty breh

OP your hate of roid users is based but you really do need to adjust your goals.
This guy, just like every one of your favorite fitness youtubers (except for based nippard rippetoe and scooby) is 100% on gear.
Just do the SS routine for at least 6 months while continuously educating yourself about hypertrophy training and the specific needs that your body has. SS will not make you buff, but it will give you the baseline you need to do so in the most efficient way later on.
But remember, at 6'1" you will never look like him natty.

It's either
>training
>diet
>recovery
that you're not getting right

>the specific needs that your body has
thats a bit nebulous...

i havent even started strength training though. ive been doing cardio just to get to a point where i am somewhat in shape