Why don't they want us to consume the large predatory fish? What are they hiding?

Why don't they want us to consume the large predatory fish? What are they hiding?

Attached: mercury.jpg (1200x800, 55.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZnCLPq40gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the same reason we don’t eat carnivores for the most part.

that most of the mercury is already bound to selenium in the fish and is just eliminated normally.

And what reason have they invented for that?

>Tiny little creature eats tiny bits of garbage but dies quickly anyways so it never builds up
>medium sized creature eats little creatures and overtime mid level amount of garbage builds up
>Large creature spends lots of time eating mid sized creatures, and builds up tons of garbage in body

also larger the animal the slower they reproduce on average

interesting, never thought of it this way.

Wondering why we don't eat predatory land animals. Why do things like swordfish and whales sound good to eat while shit like lions and hyenas don’t sound tasty and it’s not the Mercury.

Because it's racist.

Carnivores require flesh to eat, why would you raise a bunch a chickens to feed to tigers when you could just eat the chickens, it's not efficient at all, hence why top predators are usually a delicacy.

Attached: 1655489345689.gif (640x488, 3.83M)

Mainly because there arent that many of them and it's pretty costly. Like stated they dont really reproduce a whole lot and theres also the whole dangerous animal thing that increases costs

bruh. top of the food chain means low in number. so you couldn't just hunt them. and what's the fucking point of raising them into captivity, you'd still have to raise cows to feed them

trust me. the cow is the machine that turns plants into delicious steak

Based; take the polar bear liver pill

Coyotes could have been hunted for meat and other “pest” animals. We could be hunting mountain lions and eating jaguars and pumas but are they just nasty meat? I know bears can taste good but also bad.

Larger fishes have more parasites and diseases

They're usually pretty lean and shitty is my understanding, really tough.

This does not hold true for sea animals though. Swordfish are goddamn delicious.

I seen bobcats and mountain lion steaks eaten and they seemed good. Raccoon fat I heard was nasty and it had some sort of stink gland too. So interesting that they just don’t taste good as their defense against being hunted. Same with many wild boars I heard.

>Swordfish are goddamn delicious.
they're unfuckingbelievable. maybe if I eat a single Brazil nut with it the mercury won't count

Most land based carnivores aren't very tasty, see how there is no widespread wolf eating.

if you can score a good swordfish steak, god damn they're good

The elite don't want you to know the carnivore diet will make you super human

Meat eating animals contain significantly higher parasites and diseases, simply would not be compatible for us.

T. Work at a zoo and daydream about fighting/befriending/eating/fucking different animals all day

The honest answer is that there are less apex predators, they're not a good food source

gee I wonder why?
youtu.be/GZnCLPq40gY

lmao how tf is salmon the lowest. Eat deenz for low mercury.

I'd totally eat Komodo Dragon.

I hear good things about iguana meat, the iguanas are vegetarian so it's very clean, the meat is lean and it apparently tastes like chicken

Taking the lives of innocent animals is a sin. Enjoy hell.

raising herbivores is easier and cheaper, nobody is stopping you from eating lions, but good luck farming them