>Be me, at muay thai class

>zoomer tries to correct my stance during padwork
>he doesn't understand long guard or modern mma upgrades to traditional muay thai stance
>play along for fun
>brutalize him during sparring in the clinch by just clamping down on a double collar tie and not letting go (250lbs per arm overhead row)
why is muay thai class so much fun?

Attached: P9280129-e1475487898508.jpg (4596x2753, 1.23M)

Is it really that awesome? I might join one then

>Be dyel lanketlet (6'4, 92kg)
>manlet tries to close so he can get a hit in
>bodylock and lift him off the ground
When will they learn?

Based. Free license to beat up zoomers

>When will they learn?
they never will, that's the best part

i have no idea wtf you are talking about OP

>they never will, that's the best part
>i have no idea wtf you are talking about OP
see

>Teep that fucking newbie Whiteboy

Attached: Wild Cherry.jpg (480x360, 10.51K)

Muay Thai looks cool but I'm scared of brain damage. How often do you have to get hit in the head?

>using brute strength and not technique
Why are you even there?

Frequently but not hard if you're at a legit gym and not preparing for a fight.

to mogg you

Dude be fair though, you got to play by the rules of the club. If its Trad Myau Thai, work with trad myau thai because most people are going to use that in myau thai comp and don't be an asshole about it, treat it as practice when you absolutely HAVE to up close and personal in a closed space like a hallway.

>(250lbs per arm overhead row)

Attached: 503C493C-78BA-4FBC-AAA7-BF112D1E27B0.jpg (750x654, 39.43K)

Being a big muscular fat fuck should be enough to beat the shit out of everyone you meet?
Or do you actually have to learn how to fight?

Attached: 1.jpg (839x768, 167.76K)

Yes if you are faced with people that know how to fight/are potential pro level fighters. Otherwise a typical DYEL MMA fighter could fuck you up due to sheer violence given to your slow ass.

Hint: Learn to do some explosive work at the least like clean & jerk or KB russian swings.

>implying it isn't easier for meat manlets to slam lanklets

The competent manlets can just break bodylock. Doesn't stop it being fun though

fun? You’ll absolutely fricking love it hun x

Attached: pnBCQ55FzoeU.jpg (460x288, 126.15K)

>go to martial art class
>apply entirely different ruleset and techniques that apply to different style just to hurt and annoy others
Good way to get humiliated and get your shit kicked in by the coach or another experienced guy.

Okay okay I get it your ancient dance routines are very important. Now make with the fries I don’t have all day

Attached: rur02scJ26FQ.jpg (765x446, 42.79K)

Anyone with at least 1 year of training will fuck you up. I've seen some bodybuilder or powershitter come into our gym thinking he's hot shit only to get fucked up so many times it's not even funny.

Nothing worse than unsolicited technique advice from someone worse than you.