Anyone else deeply bored by existence? There is NOTHING to watch. Zero content. All the good media I've seen ages ago

anyone else deeply bored by existence? There is NOTHING to watch. Zero content. All the good media I've seen ages ago.

nothing new. No new youtubers. Nothing. So boring

Attached: ezgif-5-ab1842677d.gif (373x384, 1.98M)

Here's some content for you bro! Just be yourself and find new things bro!

Attached: 1636928064694.png (1152x1546, 410.23K)

I like c-span archives myself

>anyone else deeply bored by existence?
Thats most normal thing thing ever.
Its inherit trait of this god damned reality.

Try reading a book or playing an instrument! Get a job? Learn to draw?

I know how that feels
Everyday is the same, i wake up, eat, shit, wash and browse Any Forums until 4am when i finally go to sleep
My life has become a cyclical paradigm, i no longer feel exited, happy, or acomplished
Every new day i sleep in more, because i find no reason to even get out of bed
This mind numbing existence is inescapable, and endless abyss into which i am free falling
I feel like a broken tool inside, discarded in the corner of a shed to rust and rot until there's nothing left but oxidation
I can only hope my time on this world is short

Attached: 1637282159992.gif (1500x1000, 256.28K)

Trust me, you don't want an "exciting life" or an "adventure" since it means something (like (You)) fucked up bigtime. Life isn't a movie and there are almost never any happy endings so you're just going to end up scared out of your mind most of the time and worse off than you were if nothing happened.

You should try something other than sitting infront of your computer.

Have you ever watched psycho pass?

Boredom is a symptom of an underlying lack of meaning.

Attached: sadfeelfrog.png (795x662, 109.71K)

I feel the same, there's just nothing special about this existence of ours. What do we do everyday? Well, unless you're a NEET then you probably have to wake up early against your will, go to college or work where you do things you don't like doing for hours, then you come back home and probably still have to do other things you don't like doing, all for the sake of being allowed to survive, to afford food and shelter, and some free time, where you'll try enjoying some hobbies or consuming entertainment. With that in mind, what we do in our free time, how we spend it, is a huge responsibility in a way, because it's supposed to be the moment that justifies all of the other things we do but don't like doing, so if it isn't anything special, which it usually isn't, we feel empty.

Attached: 1641091665286.jpg (547x503, 68.13K)

not existence capitalism, stop chasing commodity go live life

I'm with you on this one, but the problem is, how do we find meaning? Is there any meaning at all to be found in this world? And even if there is, is this meaning good enough to make the tragedy of life worth living?

It means you need drugs or you are on the wrong drug. Or you were just never interested in anything in your life.

Watch Anime. You're on Any Forums but you've probably never seen anything good.

Attached: Anime resources.jpg (1460x2350, 941.14K)

Is this stuff in english?

Me. I ran out of new shit in my late 20s.

>Try reading a book or playing an instrument! Get a job? Learn to draw?
None of these are new. I have a job, and like most jobs it consists of doing the same thing over and over and over again with minor variations for 8 hours a day. Sure it kills time but it doesn't make life any less boring.
Drawing might be the only reasonable suggestion because now it's you who can come up with new stuff, but with how many people have drawing as a hobby or profession, everything has been done already. You try to come up with something new, it's going to be a variation on something old.
What we need is a totally new world. Or alternatively we just need to die because younger people can still experience new stuff.

Make your own content then, consumer faggot.

Attached: get_logged.gif (433x220, 1.9M)

I'm sure there's some really shitty dubs that crank the corny up to 1000000 if you want, but just watch it in Japanese you'll get used to it and the voice acting is better typically.

I'd access the deep Web if I knew how to do it safely and secretively.

Read subtitles you lazy bitch