It's Over

Can't be bought cheap anywhere and the $.99 store stopped selling them completely, when they had the good kind of 22g protein for $1

It was always and overrated fit meme anyway

Attached: k_Photo_Series_2020-03-love-letter-sardine-sandwich_LL-Sardine1.jpg (1500x1125, 204.39K)

arent these sodium overkill?

you can buy em bulk at costco or sams

$22g of protein in some shitty fish for $1.30 is a scam. You can much better value for protein/dollar just buying milk. What a joke

I sincerely hope this post is a joke.

Just had King Oscar's with jalapenos. Tastes great and got my omega 3's.

>that'll be $2.99 plus tip for 18g of protein

sucker retard born every second of every day

This tho. Can get a 22g protein bar at the gas station for $1. Missing out on other the vitamins and shit but OP was only crying about protein.
Whole website's a joke dude the guy's crying cans of fermented fish have increased in price 10 cents

Got it for $2.30, it's super healthy, tastes great and makes for the perfect snack.

Attached: 1647921720199.jpg (2009x2006, 672.73K)

>autisticlly minmaxing by eating literal gas station industrialized goyslop over delicious nutrient bombs

Attached: 1631387035218.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

saps will fork over unlimited amounts of cash for gutter fish sold to them in marketing blitz under the guise of """nutrition""" and le omega 3s, when, actually, they have garbage nutrition for what you pay and even worse taste. Then they will lash out with righteous indignation when you expose the scheme and initiate cognitive dissonance in their halfwit mind

Amazing

bro if you just eat chicken and broccoli forever you'll end up suiciding yourself

deenz are a tasty change in routine

>tasty

A God damned lie. Whoever launcehd this deenz campaign on Any Forums made millions. Incredible

what do you eat with this?

why did they had to print all thst money fuck the orange nigger and the senile retard for throwing even more gasoline to the fire, i'm not even american and my country didn't do gibs or print at all yet i'm paying for this retards the best koreans are right, juche is the way
is there a cost effective way to indoor farm deenz or other fish?

weak bait

You're very clever to have discovered our secret but unfortunately the truth dies with you!

Attached: 1640634295058.jpg (587x618, 57.66K)

"Dangerous levels of domoic acid have been detected in some of these species and could be present in other species. Anchovy and sardines are of concern because the toxin resides in their digestive tracks. These fish are not usually gutted before they are eaten."

Attached: sardines california warning - Google Search 🔊 2022-06-22 21-43-23.png (640x297, 360.38K)

Yes like most canned or frozen stuff

unironically this. same thing with the white monster zero. shit was all a viral marketing campaign

Attached: 1641766772851.jpg (836x786, 82.07K)

So is tuna. At least don't get canned shit man. Eat more fresh foods and less processed shit