Did Test alter your sexuality?

I always hear about men getting on roids or tren and wanting to fuck bussy(When they never wanted to before).

Studies show hormones also alter people's sexuality and gender mannerisms. Will i feel more dominant with more testosterone?

Attached: 1534025484048.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

I’m happy for her and they look happy.

i'm trans btw

ive always wanted to fuck men

That guy in the red Hawaiian shirt looks genuinely happy.

Tren and test are very different. Tren can cause actual psychosis amd aggression. Test doesn't do anything for mood. I read an older study looking at test as a way to try to treat depression in men but they still felt like shit at the doses they gave (like a high TRT dose not much).

I personally feel about the same. Maybe slightly hornier. Your estrogen will still be high though.

>smile or no sex for 6 months

> the same.

Which is? Do you like bussy?

the shit nattys and normalfags think steroids do is beyond retarded.
No, your little submissive beta ass will not be more dominant.
You will be a little bitch with a bit more muscle mass if you diet and exercise right is all.

Its been proven hormones effect your psychology though, no?

They're not happy. The dad will be happy when his pervert son ends himself.

This is what the founding fathers dreamed of.

Attached: c207cad06a355615aff8566c1f638cbc.jpg (586x355, 120.25K)

If you're so sure a few hundred mg's of test will turn you into superman what are you waiting for? You obviously aren't interested in listening to reality.

I dont want to be superman i just want to stop being a sub-twink

Well I heard trans men have a more smooth transition and less suicidal touts than trans women.

Steroids do not change your personality.
Is that clear enough?

Alright, hormones do tho

Test made me feel generally better. I think having constant levels instead of fluctuations has helped me a lot. I have been on 200mg trt for 4 years and have been blasting 500mg the last 4 months. Main benefit of TRT has been that sex feels better, lasts longer, my dick is harder and cumming is 10x more intense intense than it used to be. Also my beard and body hair are thicker and i swear women are more attracted to me, like I am giving off a more attractive scent or something. Wife is way more interested in sex than she was before, sometimes she will wake me up in the middle of the night for sex even (and trust me lads after 12 years of marriage that is exceptionally good)

So basically when i get fit as fuck i only want to fuck and impregnate whatever and whenever. I stop lifting and i dont get as horny. I start lifting and i just want to knock up every girl that talks to me. I also get more attracted to fat chicks when I'm on a hardcore training binge. No idea why but the urge to impregnate is so great.

Actually the step dad of the freak, hence why he doesn't care

This is my favorite webm of all time

is it safe to take TRT even if one does not work out? I have 2 jobs currently that keep me "active" as in on my feet and doing shit but no time to workout for the next little while.