>26
>NEET till 2 years ago
>realize how hard it's for me in comparison to others in workplace because I haven't developed independence and ability to implement knowledge most people of my age have cause they started working since they were 16-17

Attached: 1600062056575.png (197x262, 13.81K)

What is your wage cage?
Do you want to make a switch?

Attached: apu.jpg (788x699, 53.83K)

i started at working and i'm a NEET
i've had over 40 jobs
i can't hold one down
i'm going to try again
i just never wanted money before

>started working at 16

How do you retards manage to wageslave 8 hours a day knowing you are kissless virgins?
I want to blow my brains out being a wageslave on top of being an incel is hell on earth

>What is your wage cage?
900 euros, which is upper-middle salary in my country and you can pull through month easily.

I'm not virgin, been with 4 women by now so I won't even imagine how broken I'd be if I had this 40 hours/week slaving and lack of any love or sex ever.

I was NEET for like 13 years and got a job recently. I barely speak to my coworkers and just stand there with a sad look on my face most of the time while working. I just want to be a comfy recluse again

Attached: IMG_20220113_003505.jpg (1080x1016, 74.8K)

>want to get a decent starting job which is not min wage or dead end one
>3.5 year job gap
Neet way is the only way

Attached: 1643889416051.jpg (406x680, 48.08K)

>I won't even imagine how broken I'd be if I had this 40 hours/week slaving and lack of any love or sex ever
I cry everyday and want to hang myself, but don't have the balls to do it.
That's how it would be.

I haven't had sex in 9 months and finding girl is hard because I sometimes work weekends and my shifts are 13-21 often so I can't even have time for myself during day often. Only thing that keeps me going is that I get money to buy games and weed and benzos.

>31 y/o
>7 years gap on resume
just got my first job and going to start on monday. i hope they dont mind me not talking to them because i really cant hold a conversation like a normal person.

what is your job friend?
Do you have earbuds? I found listening to podcasts breaks the tedium if I can sneak some time in

>7 years gap on resume
retail?

word dude, i'm 30 and have been unemployed for 3-4 years

administrative assistant/office staff

you can do it, user

How did you pass the interview? Lied about everything?

Yes. i put self employed and freelance graphic designer on my resume to fill the gap.

I'm 28 and got my first job last summer. It's going well.

I don't talk much but people like me. There are a few genuine retards that are constantly spewing just fucking noise out of their mouths and it is annoying.

not him but yeah lie

Attached: 1602376475689.jpg (1280x966, 245.99K)

I know the feeling, god it pisses me off working with these idiots. Maybe I'm just mad because they are happy idiots

>i've had over 40 jobs
LOL what a scammer

Nice. I just dont the way in which I could lie. Sure, I'd like to be honest but that never works out.

You can't even comprehend wage cage and made the most retarded thread I've seen today, and YOU GET TO HAVE SEX WHILE I DONT????

and your logic in the op is pants on head retard. What a little retarded faggot you are. Drink bleach faggot and fuck off back to redit.

Is there anything you almost did or had the opportunity to do or even just been around? Just inflate that thing.

Also most employers are pretty understanding that they are hiring for an entry level position that has no real requirements to begin with so it's not that big of a deal that you didn't really do much prior.

Don't be a normie, work sucks

I mean I could inflate the previous job but even then I live in a small country where everything can be checked.
>most employers are pretty understanding that they are hiring for an entry level position that has no real requirements to begin with so it's not that big of a deal that you didn't really do much prior.
I can see that but it feels like it only applies to fresh uni graduates not a 29 year old farts like me. I wish I could say that I've been in a deep depression and anxiety hole all those years and now I want to take a chance at getting out of there. Maybe luck favours fools.