I've seen some statistics showing that white males are getting less and less likely to go to college

I've seen some statistics showing that white males are getting less and less likely to go to college.

Do you have a college degree or aspire to get one?

If not, why?

I have a math degree which is kinda useless.

Attached: 1617167481453.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

You gotta be a retard to go to college in 2022. It's useless for 90% of people that go there anyway. Whatever not like jobs will exist soon.

I have a degree, but I'm mixed Italian, black, and white and I only have one because my white grandpa set a fund aside for me

I am black and I find that very few black men go to college (I am getting an education degree so I can teach overseas)

If you go to a black student union, it's going to be overwhelmingly female. Being a college educated black man actually puts you way above most other black males in the eyes of educated black women so it's not a terrible idea to go if you can pay for it.

Also, very easy to find scholarships looking for black male college students so tuition isn't that much of an issue.

No. I wanted to get a degree in Finance. All of my friends and family told me to go for it because I'm pretty damn good in that area. But, it's $120k at the closest college to get a Bachelors in Finance. Plus, I'd have to get an Associates Degree in Buisness first and take a bunch of meaningless classes that have nothing to do with Finance.

The entire credit system is a scam and only exists to justify the position of many professors whom shouldn't even have a job. Plus, it's used to partly justify the insanely high tuitions.

Then, I'd have to take a bunch of other tests to get a job even after graduating (a CPA & CFA Test). Everything is made to brainwash and stupify students and make them fall in line with one view instead of thinking about things in different ways. They still teach the fucking Phillips Curve in college even though it was debunked in the 1970's. Yet they STILL fucking teach it. According to Kanyesian Theory, Stagflation can't exist, yet we had Stagflation in the 1970's. But, they'll still teach you Kanyesianism Theory like it's the only economically viable theory.

In any case, I do my own investing privately now and I've beaten the market 2 out of the 3 years I've been investing. At least they haven't made that illegal yet...

BTW OP, Math Degrees are not useless. You could potentially get a job in the Finance field with one. Look up Quantitative & Technical Analysts. Someone may be interested in you.

Attached: QQRty1TFnDhkA8dWGaCUXI0IURL7ocZBM60_7UMsRC8.png (657x527, 57.64K)

I'm hoping to start a computer science degree in september if all goes well. To be honest I'd rather not do it, but it's one of those things I kind of need if I want to get the type of job I'd like.

Attached: dipshitfrownwithcum.png (1255x959, 926.54K)

>But, it's $120k at the closest college to get a Bachelors in Finance.
I keep forgetting that in the US you guys have to pay for College.
Here in Brazil majority of the best college are public and you don't have to pay a single cent.
I went to UFRJ so the only money I spent was on transportation.

Attached: 1619169081963.jpg (1255x959, 130.91K)

Kek so you're a brazil monkey that keeps posting this image over and over, get fucked and off yourself already.

Go to college to become a wageslave? What's the point of working if you're an incel?
Please elaborate. Are you the AI singularity guy?

I just looked up UFRJ OP. It looks like a very nice school!

I own stock in 1 Brazilian company called, BrasilAgro. They've treated me very well over the last 3 years.

Attached: 1643906516660.png (652x521, 248.28K)

>If not, why?
I don't see the point. I'm not contributing to a society that my children will not inherit. Money is of no interest to me. I just need my computer really.

lmao the vtuber faggot is an honest to god brazillian, you can't make this shit up

So you have to go through all that shit to get the privilege of wageslaving 8 hours a day for a slightly bigger bone?
Fucking lmao. And you get no pussy in return, if you're a khv you're gonna stay one.

I am not white but being very poor and brown makes college essentially free for me. It feels like a massive waste of time all these classes that dont pertain to my major makes me feel like a retard and when I bunker down and actually try it makes me feel like even more of a retard because I hate it. If I just dedicated a year to just learn how to code and get certain certifications I would probably have a job right now. But I am too deep in I am too close to the finish line to justify leaving. College just feels like being in a little bubble sheltering me from any form of responsibility and accountability in the real world because hey I am young I and just getting my sea legs everyone in my life told me this is the only way to get out of this hell hole. It is easier to say hey I am in college instead of yea I work a meaningless job doing asinine tasks that help no one, they both mean the same thing but you dont seem like a complete loser when you say youre a student. Maybe thats why there are more women than men in universities, women do like having some sort of status without any form of work or accountability.

Attached: A3AB3EC4-4DCF-4E2C-A52F-8F19B21CFBAF.png (1423x581, 37.16K)

Also, this is a big reason. All this "free" education in the form of US tax dollars flooded these educational intuitions so that minorities could go to school for mostly bullshit degrees. All this money entering the system drove price inflation. And, no, the government did not have good intentions. They knew the degree field minorities would pursue. They study this shit to a letter. They knew this education would not lift them in any meaningful way. They did it to lock out the white middle class from a high education by driving tuition to $50,000.

I dropped out because it causes me anxiety and it's not really making me so much smarter. I like being free

Huh? What even is this response? Are you retarded?

I wanted to start my own buisness and manage money for other people, not work at Goldman Sachs.

I'm not a virgin though?

This has to be one of the dumbest responses I've read all day.

we are giving up on life, seems like the only reasonable move

Attached: 1634276929069.jpg (1264x673, 82.06K)

Youre really not missing out on much unless you want to be a doctor/lawyer/engineer. Most entry level tech jobs pretty much require you to already have your GitHub and certifications in order a 4 year college degree is just icing on the cake.

Please explain what the fuck do you mean by jobs will not exist soon.
Can anyone clarify?

>I'm not a virgin though?
I hate normalfaggots so much it's unreal.
Eat shit and die.

no you don't learn anything at college except getting conditioned into chimping out at wrongthink.
the purpose of a diploma is outsourcing an employee competence check away from HR roasties to a massive for profit institution

^ Imagine being this mentally ill. You're shitty attitude is why you never get laid, weirdo.