I haven't shit in 3 days

I haven't shit in 3 days.
I normally shit every morning.

Am I going to die? I still don't feel like I need to shit but I should. I was laying in bed and my stomach was making a bunch of bubbling noises and it still is. No shit. A lot of farts, but no shit. I feel full but I'm out of farts and the shit wont move.

Attached: ree.jpg (1536x2048, 457.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/15S0LBG7Ec9R
voca.ro/1etM7Cr6lUZS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drink a big glass of water with 4 teaspoons of magnesium sulfate.

man i wanna fill that bitch with my larvae

Well what you put in ties in to what you put out
say what you ate for lunch and dinner and we'll figure out what is going on

vocaroo.com/15S0LBG7Ec9R

Attached: woody.png (795x377, 309.19K)

A lot of wine, a bottle of vodka, a sausage, kebab, fries, fruit boxes, and idk. Normally greasy shit just slides through me.

I don't even know what to say. What's your youtube channel? Tiktok? Dingdong? You sound like you're already internet famous.

go vegan, op. eat a "whole foods plant based" diet, and you wont ever be constipated. and also you wont hurt animals, which is immoral and tragic

Attached: stool.png (991x289, 161.57K)

Damn. Grandma's got it going on.
>larvae
What are you, a fly?

user i fucking died, you bastard

You fucking rock. Lol I still have your vocaroo saved from when I used to post that "mommy milkers memories with her mammaries" thing. Seriously, you need to become a voice actor.

As somebody from the Caucasus who eats kebabs, vodka and wine on a daily basis, my advice to you is to have a cigarette or a cup of jet black coffee, whichever you prefer and then just sit on the toilet.

If black coffee or tobacco won't make your stomach drop with all of those aforementioned items, then I'd recommend going to a doctor ASAP.
I've been eating everything you literally described as a daily meal for 20 years and I've only been constipated once in my life due to a stomach virus.

Fuck off faggot, OP is in pain, don't use his misery as a chance to push your faggot-ass ideals.
If you can only push your ideals as a vulture, it suggests your ideals are piss-weak to start with.

Remember to measure the Couric volume when you finally do poop it out.

>What's your youtube channel?
twitch dot tv slash gross_med is my twitch but I haven't streamed in years
glad you liked. love you :]
i just tried looking for that and I can't find it. repost? glad you liked it and also checked.

Attached: woodyy.png (795x377, 254.16K)

you sounded Irish

>What are you, a fly?
could be

Even though it's a cliche you should do that vaporeon copy pasta for the giggles.

>repost
Here's a reupload. It's still kino.
voca.ro/1etM7Cr6lUZS

when was that? I remember doing that one I thought it was relatively recent
what

>when was that?
I don't remember exactly, but Dropbox says the file is a year old.

Bro, I've gone three weeks without shitting before, you'll be fine.

holy shit my memory sucks i thought that was like last October. that's why I couldn't find it though; that's on the old HDD. thanks for the reupload friend!

when I was a kid I shat like once a week. I was completely healthy and normal I have no idea why it was the case

wait 2 more days if shit still doesnt come out go to the pharmacy and ask for a laxative but make it clear you want one made from plum extract since they are natural and not so srong