Trying to cut right now...

Trying to cut right now. What are some high protein low calorie snacks/meals that actually taste good (bonus points if cheap)? I'm sick of only eating eggs, tuna, chicken and whey.

Attached: iodvF0b.png (478x713, 618.78K)

>high protein
>low calorie
Got just the thing for you OP.

Chicken
Eggs
Tuna
Whey

Unironically lentils, get some curry mix from the pajeet section of the grocery store and some onion and tomato and make some bomb ass lentils

Your pic and replace rice with cauliflower rice.

Greek yogurt. Oikos/fage/etc.,
nuts but go easy on them, liquid egg whites(can just drink them), dairy(milk/cheese/cottage cheese), ground Turkey, non canned fish, bison, lentils, etc

JK. All right so Greek Yogurt, or yogurt in general is pretty good. I like beef jerky. Expensive, but if you need a light and comfy high protein snack that's your ticket. I also munch on sunflower seeds when I get too hungry but don't want to chow down. It's got some decent protein and you can munch on them forever. Watch sodium intake though, hydrate like fuck. Kefir isn't very high protein but good enough, and it's good for you. Small sampling of pork rinds is all right too. Decent protein for what it is, but again has to be limited for a cut.

Thanks for asking

Thanks man

So many varieties and spices, you make it sound like cutting has to be miserable, boy.

Attached: 20220202_222701.jpg (3024x4032, 2.04M)

beef jerky

There are so many ways to make it good and tasty.

Attached: 20220222_202251.jpg (3024x4032, 2.55M)

Hard boiled eggs (in case you arent hard boiling them already theyre awesome)
Veggies with hummus dip, baby carrots i really like for this

Other stuff i like has already been posted

Also try to eat at least one carbless meal a day and have brown rice instead of white.

Deenz

Attached: 1248266503.jpg (900x570, 631.42K)

this but unironically

Nigga just add beans and cream to every meal
Guaranteed you'll never get tired of it (I've been eating this way since I was 5 and I don't see myself getting tired any time soon)

Bro eggs are not that fucking protein dense. If you vouch for eggs you also should vouch for cheese, milk, and so on. Also Yogurt is the king of protein.

second this. lentils and mung beans are the goat. cook them up with some fish and you're good to go

cooking lentils french lentil soup style is also incredible

Shrimp and crab. 21 to 22 grams of protein per 100 calories.

Deenz are good. Have them everyday witj a salad for lunch. Superior to tuna imo.

>not that protein dense
>70 calories, 7g of protein
>4 eggs = 280 calories = 28g of protein
>4 servings of pasta = 800 calories = 12g of protein
Yeah I'm thinking eggs are based.

>compares it to carbs
lol