Cardio and weightlifting have not fixed my depression. I am just fit and depressed now

cardio and weightlifting have not fixed my depression. I am just fit and depressed now.

Attached: 1649559446775.jpg (2560x1440, 433.08K)

you learn to live with it
but being depressed and unfit is a lot worse

Better than being fat and depressed

get some prozac and continue to lift.
Then you will be only a bit depressed and fit

Attached: 103192.jpg (479x435, 50K)

Take a pill that demotivates you from everything and make it easier to put on weight. That’ll fix the sadness that is the eternal nightmare we wake up to and go to sleep in. user face facts your depressed because the world we live in is fucking depressing and there is no fixing it. If you must do drugs test, estrogen blockers, and cocaine.

depression demotivates you from everything and makes it easier to put on weight. Either way you're fucked. Might as well lube up your ass beforehand

Depression goes away when you stop thinking and start living also don’t be a little bitch ain’t no one give a fuck about your sad life story and no one ever will no matter how sad it is and if it ain’t sad and you’re still depressed you probably don’t have boundaries and let everyone walk on you in other words quit being a little bitch and man ip

wtf this post cured my depression

unfortunately this post but that doesn't mean venting from time to time is a bad idea, anecdotally speaking.

Keep at it, it'll only do you more and more good. Also look into a daily meditation practice, learn how to meditate properly. Much of depression results from overthinking and being stuck in negative thought patterns, and this will help you become conscious of them and dismantle them. You have to make the focus/awareness gains alongside the physical gains to overcome depression.

Attached: meditation-1384758__480.jpg (696x480, 93.6K)

Same here, but at least the depression lulls don't last as long as they used to.

post body

I mean being fit and depressed is better than being unfit and depressed. one step at a time.

Says someone who has never had to deal with the chemical version of that. Even when you go off you are never the same again. If your dick is gonna be broken at the end of the ordeal you might as well chose the one that lets you leave humanity behind too.

lifting made me hate my life and myself more

You're welcome

this sounds bullshit but it's actually very true, highly reccomende you try meditation and mindfulness op

have you fixed your sleep schedule?

same. until i started microdosing psychs every 3-4 days. been on all sorts of anti depressants in the past but this blows them out of the water

man this board gives really bad advice. I guess OP will end up killing himself because of you assholes

better fit than fat my brotha