Work out regularly 6 days a week

>work out regularly 6 days a week
>eat lots of protein (chipotle every day)
>lifts don’t go up, people give me mires and say I look good but I know they are just retarded normies
It’s not fair bros. I just want to make it. Should I just get on roids?

Attached: E5D1B5A5-115F-41E0-9718-27787AB508E7.jpg (750x842, 94.43K)

Not gonna make it bro. This shit takes years. Stay dedicated.
Cut down on the chipotle.
Make/prep your own foods.
Eat testicles.

Attached: fuckiinBULKED.png (296x376, 221.75K)

Weak bait

>chipotle
nigger fuck you and your kike version of mexican slop

It’s over for me isn’t it bros

post body and we will diagnose you

It’s over

Attached: F98CCC66-011E-4615-9409-D08647FBAE05.jpg (828x1593, 243.29K)

Definitely don't need roids.

You need a diet and more consistency.

You look soft but i've seen much worse. Stay the course if you actually lift 6 days a week.

Just cut, you have big muscles but theyre being covered up by bodyfat.

I usually look decent in a tank top but I definitely want to cut down. How can I beat cut fat while keeping muscle? Is fasting a good idea?

Attached: B2C18004-BB6D-4285-9685-0DC3E176151B.jpg (960x1792, 235.78K)

Literally eat less and workout the same. Try to focus on eating less carbs and replace those with high fiber veggies so you dont feel as hungry.

Fasting works fine if you want to do that but its not any better than focused dieting, just easier to maintain for some people.

How much do you weigh?

No not really. You do have a decent build bro. The key is to track your calories and figure out how many you burn every day roughly.

Then eat just below that everyday while still getting high protein. Example if you weigh 200 pounds try to hit 200g of protein every day.

This will allow you to still build up muscle and to slowly cut the fat at the same time.

Losing fat slowly is better.

I weigh 170 and im 5'10
Okay thanks guys. My girlfriend says she loves my body but I just dont feel satisfied, especially compared to the roid monkeys at my gym.

Never compare yourself to the roid monkeys.

>eat lots of spinach, chicken, rice
>lifts stalled for a year
>add beans, bacon every morning and basically deep fry my toast in the fat, lots of eggs, chocolate milk, and cheese
>lifts fucking skyrocket

Start eating like you would imagine a fat person would. Turns out you don’t actually get fat right away you just get jacked

damn you basically have no muscle just maintain your weight while you work to atleast 1/2/3/4, If you can do those at 170 your probably good.

I feel like youre not being honest about one of those numbers.

Nvm just saw your build
Do basically the exact opposite of what I said, run more, and do more hanging leg raises/ab wheel/whatever. And start running a 5k like 4 times a week.

You have decent arms and that’s about it. I’m not roasting you and I don’t know what routine you’ve been doing but you have no base to build strength/size on. I can tell by the weak core, tiny legs, and no traps.

Cut out all the accessories you’re probably doing like curls, tricep whatever the fucks, etc. Start hitting heavy squats and deadlifts on a regular basis. That will strengthen your entire posterior chain and start giving you definition in your midsection.

Once you’re actually strong, you can start adding isolations on top of that. But just doing OHP, bench, deadlifts, squats, and weighted pull ups for a few months to a year will work wonders.

And do more cardio.

Why are the other anons saying I have muscle :( Should I just give up

You do but it’s under fat and you’re making the classic mistake of benching, bis and tris and wondering why you aren’t getting stronger.

Hit the deads and squats for a while and then be in awe when your bench skyrockets just off you learning how to brace your legs and core.

If you were to cut right now you would look good in a T-shirt just because you’d have a defined chest/arms but no real strength to back it up. It’s stalling your progress.

were you super skinnyfat when you were younger?

Yep

Alright, thanks. Are deadlifts really that good? I won't lie I've kind of neglected deadlifts, as I felt like they didn't really do anything for you and gave you risk of hurting your back. Are they really that vital?