5'6", if posture is perfect

>5'6", if posture is perfect
Should I just move to a country where this is the average height? I'm treated like a little boy and no one seems to take me seriously.

Attached: post it.png (250x240, 35.96K)

im 5'5, i feel like we are ignored, people don't respect me because of my height, when i always make something they tend to shit on it but if someone taller than me made it they will praise it, looks like the only lifestyle i should choose is the fighter lifestyle

Boohoo I'm 6'2 and ugly everyone has problems

Name a reason why you should be taken seriously. You are both insecure manlets who don’t seem to be respectable even if you were 6’3. What should they take you seriously about? I’m 5’6 and people take me seriously.

guys, you aren't short like us, stop acting and let us rant here

I'm 5'9 and nobody gives a fuck about my height like im the ultimately NPC

Be a man and own your height instead of becoming a doomer over it. Chicks don't wanna fuck you because of your height, it's because your pathetic and constantly afraid of your height. I know a guy whose not even 5 feet tall who got married with kids. If he can do it, so can you, so stop being a lil' bitch.

Yep, halo effect, for example I'm gonna bring in my two friends on this. Whenever my tall friend says something my other retarded friend generally agrees with him, whenever I say something he generally disagrees with me.
>Tall friend 6'4
>Me 5'5
>Retarded friend, is actually a really stupid guy, like you'd laugh if you had a complication of all the stupid shit he thinks / says. He's like 5'9.
I've seen a tall mf with a DEFORMED face literally deformed and he has a wife, wtf are you talking about. I get EVERYONE has problems, but you have much less problems than a cloned version of yourself who is much shorter.

what do you think is the solution to these kind of problems?? do i need to go full killer mode????

If you didn’t like the ending you’re a brainlet

yes unironically start killing people outside of minecraft

Hmm solution? I don't know, I don't think there is one. I would recommend you to get as strong as possible and learn how to fight. This world doesn't care how nice you are or how smart you are. Physical power wins at the end of the day.

this so much this

it's exactly what i was thinking about, everyday i think about being stronger and i always become more of scared of everything, we a short men need to watch ourselves, everyone wants to beat us and kills us, and they have the full support from basedciety to do these things, no cares about us, no one cares about our achievements, i think there is something waiting for us from allah.

sorry the "based" was from Any Forums, i meant to say "s.o.y"

Stop being a pussy and go dwarfmode. Grow a beard, take steroids, smell of alcohol, and dig holes

Steroids are for pussies. Become a dwarf through grit, determination, and stubbornness. If ya gonna go dwarfmode, you gotta develop the dwarf mindset.

OP is making a cope thread about moving to a different country, he cant do that

I’d rather be like wood elf mode ya feel me

Either own it and become a midget actor like Dinklage or move to SEA

Stop being ugly. Either workout, do skin care, go to a dentist, fix your bad hairline with meds or transplant, or some short of combination of all 4.

Had a friend in high-school who was average looking but most chicks called him ugly. Once puberty made him over 6 feet and he got decently fix from sports, girls went crazy for him.

One solution is to be jacked and loud/mean. My supervisor is 5'6 but he's jacked with a very thick neck and is a real dick. He sometimes almost fights with the ghetto new employees.

Just be a real asshole

Attached: 4cb02888cb2494dd9ab209527813c6b1.gif (400x300, 1.37M)

>if posture is perfect
At least you can get your posture perfect, I physically can't and have mobility issues, I can't lift my arms overhead and I've lost 2 inches (now I'm also 5'6) because I can't get my neck to extend normally