Posting this here because tresless is filed with a bunch of whiny unhelpful faggot

Posting this here because tresless is filed with a bunch of whiny unhelpful faggot
I have been using foam minoxidel 1x a day on my hairline and .025 topical finasteride once a day. i am diffuse thinning and would say between norwood 1.5-2ish. Hairline is recessed a bit and some bald spots at the back of my head. I apply min to my hairline and have been doing so for around 10 months. I started applying topical fin about 3 months ago, and neither of these have given me any noticable progress. Should I start applying min twice a day? Should I put the topical fin into a topical minoxidel solution and apply to my whole head?
I am not sure if I am even shedding at this point or I have regular hairloss. It has been ongoing for a while and my current regiment seems not to be very effective. I also dermaroll as well with a regular roller and even though I see people get crazy results with that and minoxidel I have not seen any progress. What should I do?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (206x245, 7.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yehk_h_Uj6k
youtube.com/c/Baldcafe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think progress starts at like a year.

Takes much more than 3 months

Pic was me

15 months

Hat on all the time and kept very short
Fin as a pill

Attached: Polish_20220612_120430017.jpg (4096x4096, 3.54M)

Forgot to mention I take .025 in the topical (sometimes I just take the pill at .25). What does you take it at?

1mg daily

youtube.com/watch?v=Yehk_h_Uj6k

I am in my bed now and its winter here.. I am not sure but I guess my fin is .5

I dermaroll too but that it hurts so much that tears come out of my eyes

It is a process to revert something that took years, decades to happen
Takes time
I remember looking in the miror frustrated that my hair wasnt growing as fast a I expected

Next summer I will take of the hat... Will be 2 years of process

Attached: 1653869109459.png (750x1334, 617.28K)

Min can easily do absolutely nothing for you
t. tried it, now embracing the inevitable

Yo I recently shaved my head after using minox and fin

It was good for a bit, but then it stopped working for me

In my own experience, the worst part about hair loss is the the inbetween phase where it's not bad enough to warrant cutting, but not good enough to feel confident about

the type of hair when its styled correctly is good for social occasions but cannot withstand any physical activity

thats the biggest prison

you have limited scenarios where you're emotions are at the mercy of controlling the envinronment and yourself creating stress

shaving your head is so liberating

you confront your insecurity head on and never have to think about how your hair looks in the mirror ever again while in public

consider how often your hair is on your mind, literally
then think about never thinking about it again and how free you are

youtube.com/c/Baldcafe

This channel is awesome

All suffering comes from resistance - let go of wanting to be different and
accept yourself

kek good inspo user, I don't take the full dose because I have had issues with sides in the past and the lower doses help as well as the topical. inshallah it works eventually
Elaborate, you gonna shave it off? I dont have that option my head is way too pasty and white and looks absolutely retarded

Minox increase blood flow
Fin blocks DHT

If you dont block DHT, you can be rotated in circles by your legs for 3 hours every day until your head is purple and still lose hair

Take the oral minoxidil pill OP your likely not a responder like me. Oral minox is definitely filling in my thinning.

And i'll add this

As a man, if you have insecurity you are essentially unattractive

if you cover up the insecurity, it's still there just waiting to be exposed

''Human beings are attracted to each others rough edges'' - No more mr nice guy

that quote is so true. Our ego mind thinks we want to fuck the perfect partner, but because perfection is illusory we actually want to fuck things that are human - therefore imperfect.

Good sex and intimacy removes you outside of your head - lets you let go and not feel self conscious. You can't do that if your worried about your hair mid fuck.

My head is too pasty white for me to shave it off plus I am 5'8 so my face and body are the only real things going for me. not a blackpill faggot but I would rather maintain the hair I have now even with no growth then completely take the plunge.

any sides with that I heard its pretty hard on your heart and can cause face aging worse than topical.

Ditch the topical fin, just take the pill.
Minox 2x daily all over your head, not just at hairline.
Dermastamp/roll 1x a week - and don’t use min the day you do it.

It takes 2 years for fin to have full effect, it continues working and improves hairloss even 10+ years after you've started. There are new hairloss drugs coming in the near future so I would just take the pill, apply the foam and stop worrying. Dermarolling is overrated. Shaved + beard is the modern combover.
Skin aging from min is a meme.

Can u see how your own thoughts are making life hard for you?

There are plenty of dudes who are 5,8 with shaved heads who look better than they did balding.

It's up to you.

There are two things you can do

resist it and continue with expensive treatments that have diminishing returns, experience hair loss and prolong your suffering / negative conception of self

or shave your head and accept yourself / the way you look and build core confidence that is not reliant on transient things such as hair

Can u see which one is easier / what marketers / society wants you to do?

can you see which one requires non-attachment to the physical, transcendence of ego drives and evolution of higher consciousness?

Shaving is not acceptance, grow out the horseshoe m8

Hahaha you can still groom yourself. There is a difference between accepting what comes and making the best of it and being negligent