How the FUCK do I lose 50 pounds of fat in a month???

How the FUCK do I lose 50 pounds of fat in a month???
I fucked up bad...

Attached: 1598530175851.gif (633x758, 12.32K)

Only eat an apple and some water a day and you'll lose it in a couple weeks

do intermitent fasting for 2 weeks so you can get used to being hungry, then just fix ur diet and start eating healthy

Eat nothing. Only drink water and salt. Walk 10 miles a day. Your fat will be your fuel.

Snakejuice fast

Welcome to losing weight at 2 maybe 3 lbs a week if you don't want to rebound.

lb of fat = 3500kcals
50lbs = 175,000kcals
current month = 30 days
175,000kcals in 30 days = 5833kcals/day
BMI of 25 for a 6 foot man (you're not a manlet right?) is 184lbs
Assuming you are 50 lbs above this and are sedentry, your TDEE is ~2530kcals/day
5833-2530=3303kcals of additional exercise you must perform daily to reach your weight loss goal assuming you eat no food over the month.

eat nothing and walk/run 33 miles a day

>33

You don't. Aim for a much more reasonable 20 instead. Unless you're like 500 lbs or something.

30 day fast.
Take electrolytes. You'll probably lose 50 pounds, but about 10 of that will be water weight

op please dont do that. you will have loose skin for the rest of your life if you lose that much weight that fast

>I fucked up bad...
yea, you did... but it took you more than 1 month to fucking do it, right?

Running burns around 400 calories/hour so around 8 hours a day of running should do it, maybe 3 hours of HIIT

You don’t. It will take you at least three months, probably six months.
If you want 3 months, run every other day trying to get up to a 10k and do resistance training on days between, and restrict your caloric intake to 800 kcals/day on average. Would not recommend going lower than that, and be careful to make sure you’re hitting your macros. Use cronometer to track.

And btw you don’t start at 10k, you start at whatever you can handle. Use an interval training podcast or something to help you work your way up.

go hike the colorado trail fagoot

>3303kcals of additional exercise you must perform daily
>with NO food
you heard the man OP, are you going to be a fat fucking piggy or show your body who's boss?

Attached: 1655005188373.jpg (1280x781, 133.09K)

Not sure. Everytime I count my calories I keep fucking up and going to on a fast food binge. Damn you paliperidone!

run 10 miles every day and dont eat

David Goggins them away.

How has nobody said it yet?
Just cut off a leg OP. Fastest way to lose 50 lbs.

If you don’t care about muscle? Drink/eat nothing but beef stock.