Why does every commercial feminize males...

why does every commercial feminize males? always shows them as a stay-at-home dad or a couch potato while their wife is a #gurlbawss and making some snide one liner. wouldnt piss me off so much if it wasn't on every single commercial. even if its a split second cut itll be a man cleaning the house or in a room full of amibos.

>inb4 consooming goymedia
i wanna watch the stanley cup final
>inb4 Any Forums
i lift to to be what a man should be in spite of what ~~they~~ want me to be

Attached: Lexus-LS-500-with-Akio.jpg (753x450, 63.91K)

because it's fiction and "le dumb bimbo woman" hasn't been an acceptable plot thing for like 30 years.

Also the UK banned ads that had women in housekeeper roles

know your audience

Masculine and well adjusted men don't generally buy frivolous bullshit
tl;dr you're not their target demographic

I could only find this about it and it was Australia and it also banned le clutzy dad trope

Attached: ausfag ads.png (662x662, 101.47K)

It’s women and gay men writing every single one. Next.

Because women spend way more than men, and are more suggestible. Its just basic marketing shit.

Men are dumb in commercials except for when they need to sell luxury cars, credit cards, and elite items. Then all of a sudden you have smart, ripped, well-dressed and suave Daniel Craig sipping vodka to sell booze or driving a BMW.

I don’t watch TV or movies so I haven’t seen a commercial in years. Not my problem.

Doing housework is villifying?

clown timeline

Because men are out lifting and fucking women not watching TV like the betas who are the target of the commercial

yup, it's clown timeline. the destruction of the nuclear family is a necessity for the advancement of their agenda.

When your wife stays home suddenly the need for your kid to be placed into a school for a pozzed curriculum dissipates.

My time to shine. I work in advertising and I can answer this question, as well as the reason why commercials these days all are generally diverse, racially specific, gay or just generally liberal.

The truth is that most buying power (for a lot of products anyways) is centered in major cities and metropolitan areas with more liberal high earning spenders who revel in interracial couples, stereotype destroying strong women, and "its ok to be weak" men. If Nebraska all of a sudden had the spending power that NYC or LA did i guarantee you every commercial would be about christian values or corn or whatever. Even if a commercial alienates 70% of the rest of the population, the 30% its targeting generally has the spending power to make up for the rest. There is also a large portion of america that despite hating what a commercial stands for will still buy the product anyways out of either convenience or they just don't care enough for the commercial to dissuade them from the product. It's less of a conspiracy than people think its just hyper targeting customers based on where the money is and that alone is an industry worth billions.

My advice that no one asked for is to unironically be like hasidic jews. Not one penny of that communities money goes outside their own community if they can help it. If you don't like this world, corporations or the machine in general don't involve yourself with it and don't give your money to anyone or anything that doesn't support what you believe in. As someone that makes a living (not for much longer though) in barrating people to buy crap they don't need believe me when I say you cannot lose, if you do not play.

Attached: 1252616-medium.jpg (500x665, 167.33K)

Been a thing probably since the frank grimes episode of the simpsons. Around that point men in sitcoms shifted to being incompetent and having the wife keep everything under control. Think everyone loves raymond, malcolm in the middle, home improvement, roseanne etc. If you go back a bit further it usually ended up with the man of the house solving the drama (fresh prince)

Translation: Our breeding rate is in the shitter but we are too bigger pussies to tell woman to stop being cunts and men to hit the gym.

I don't even work in advertising and this became clear to me over time.
You know who else spends disproportionally? Women. I think the statistic is like 70-85% of retail purchases are made by women.
Combine this with your original point and modern advertising trends become easily understood.

>showing men failing at simple parental or household task also banned
Well, at least that's based.

i fucking hate this board

Women control 80% of consumer spending. They don't invest, and they spend other men's money whether it be their husband, father, or sugar daddy on consumption.

I've always been fascinated by the power of advertising and marketing, and almost want to work in it. Almost. For now.
t. Psychology major

Because outside of cars and housing women control pretty much all household spending.

If you see an advertisement it's pretty much not for you.

Why are the libs richer if they're so dumb fren