Drawing i made do you liek it

Drawing i made do you liek it

Attached: eizouken.png (1350x679, 204.44K)

Make something that can be read you autistic manchild

"in this world, is the destiny of manking controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will"

Your cartoon is badly written and drawn. Also your message larping shit. Go rope yourself tranny

Complete retard. it's a quote from berserk. The anime. What are you even talking about, how is it larping to quote an anime? How are you so fucking stupid

Something about the Japanese reeks of Google Translate and being a gaijin piggu tbqh

Puts an manchild on the left, that quotes some shit American cartoon. Puts an Manchild on the right, that quotes some shit Japanese cartoon. Your so retarded its unbelievable that you dont see the irony there.

Quoting an anime like that actually makes it more cringe not less just so you know. Also drawing attention to their skin colors makes you look like an insecure dicklet as well angry because you were a virgin incel throughout all of highschool and saw girls around you dating/fucking nonwhites lmao

why are you this fucking mad over a silly drawpost? is this what the board has become now? just fuck off to a fembot thread or something you newfag

>NoooooOoooooo!1 dont talk about anime on the website founded to discuss anime anime is VERY BAD do NOt talk about it
I was well aware of the irony, but the image accurately depicts reality
lmfao yeah man i got so jealous seeing all the girls dating the one (1) nonwhite (pajeet) that went to my highschool. Absolutely seething

nice freudian analysis shitposting, read and stop being mad lole

He/you literally posted the thread and asked for feedback for the sole purpose of people commenting on it you butthurt dipshit basedboy. Sorry you're disappointed we didn't tell you it rocks and you rock too. Is that what you wanted? Well, you won't get it, cuz you're a fucking failure and your art sucks kid.

Holy shit you are one dense bastard. I'm op, thats just some random guy. cope and seethe you fucking retard

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (1863x768, 98.36K)

Rick & Morty fan versus Berserk fan?

I kind of like to think some berserk fans decided to live like Griffith, and so grew out of mangas because it interfered with whatever grand plans they had in life. Though, of course, if you're reading past the golden age arc you are probably more like the guy on the right.

R&M fans are happy in an ignorance is bliss kind of way. Or maybe more accurately Dunning Kruger effect is bliss.

So you're sitting around defending OP for no reason? Lmao, pathetic kid.

I watched the 97 anime in 2013 and that was the last time I touched anime. Great show. I started reading the manga two years ago and of course Miura was taken from us last year. It's crazy how things happen these days

I am op silly, thats what i said

you are a spastic and you need to work on your revolting personality if you want to get girls

everything ends, everything changes, empires that seemed insurmountable crumbled, backwaters that seemed pointless arose, change can be for the better or the worse, but the bad too eventually will end, along with the good, the universe has existed for billions of years and probably longer in other forms and bubbles of the time-space continuum, and in just 100 of those years most of this will be forgotten, time will go on long after we die, in 1000 years what will civilization think of us then, assuming they are still human, it will go on 10k, 100k, a million, will life leave earth, who knows, regardless there must be other civilizations out there, if astronomically distant, it will go on for billions of years, in 10^50 years there may be a "big rip" or some other event, none of this will matter then

I am literally the guy on the right aren't I

I reckon brother

Learn to read, it's really not that hard, faggot.

A bit rough around the edges, but relatable. Hate these "fucking love science" midwits and their gay ass atheism. The question of free will has been tormenting me for ten years at least.