Can't concentrate at the gym

Women always set up right in front of me and do everything but work out. Does anyone else have that problem?

Attached: dec24d1113358c2ed670900d72d27526f87c0539.jpg (452x623, 75.19K)

The problem is you. Why are you letting other people distract you just by existing when you should be focusing on yourself. Today I could've been working out next to a man on fire and I wouldn't have noticed because I was focused on my own workout.

>He doesn't eye rape roasties into feeling guilty for being thirsty fuck holes

>the retarded bitch doing yoga next to my rack so I can't load my pl8s
>the femoid doing yoga on the fucking bench press
>the foid doing yoga inside the fucking rack
I didn't hate women before lifting because I was ignorant about women, then I saw the truth.
Women should be banned from gyms or at least weight rooms.

stop being a faggot

>bending over right in my face where I can smell everything

Attached: bd0475f9e4657ec297d263d0b48b7b10a8a79a85.jpg (541x527, 104.14K)

Shapewear should be illegal.

>Go to woman's section(1-10lb weights) during busiest time
>Reeks of pussy
They don't realize it do they? I was kind of amazed. Free test boost I guess.

I'm perfectly fine concentrating on their lovely rotund assholes almost fully exposed before my eyes to see and nose to smell. And then I explode with the weights , and it all coalesces in this hypermasculine bubble of muscle tearing and animalistic fuckmonkey libido. I love commercial gyms.

Attached: 1655520480459.jpg (590x536, 43.98K)

It's weird to think that same ass had been covered in flecks of shit from destroying a toilet so hard

looking at women's bodies unironically boosts your testosterone

Whosoever, then, looketh on a woman to lust after her, that is, so looks on her as to lust, and cast about to obtain, he is rightly said to commit adultery with her in his heart.

well i'll be goddamned. i read a story on Any Forums way back in like 06 about a guy fucking a dolphin and i always wondered if it was real

Jerk off before going and you will have post-nut powers

true , i was trying not to stare at a staff girl lifting. i could tell she liked being admired but probably wants to catch and make fun of u; so i didnt look

2/10 let's be honest

>completely unaware of his surroundings
ngmi

Whore pants should be illegal. They aren't more comfortable than loose fitting shorts, they exist to show off ass.

A eunuch wrote this post

Why are you talking like that? Cringe post

Attached: ND72-uQRXO2cmAlhL3YeyEEzfExvMgxakNV4o8VFBPA.jpg (1440x1800, 387.81K)

>always set up right in front of me and do everything but work out
You're irrelevant. Get over yourself