T2-3 herniated disc

I'm in so much pain, bros. How do I fix this without surgery? I've tried everything short of injections directly into the spine. If those don't work, doctor says I need surgery. Any exercises or stretches, or just advice in general on how to fix it would be appreciated.

Attached: IMG_9256.jpg (768x1024, 202.36K)

It’s over. Tell us how it happened so that we may lift in your stead.

how did this happen user?

story?

another view

Attached: IMG_9257.jpg (768x1024, 191.38K)

Did a car fall on you?

Fuck, I wish I had a good story to tell with it. I was just a grocery store cashier. Started having pain one day like 6 years ago, don't even know what I did. I kept working through the pain for like 4 years until I had to quit because it hurt to bad, and it took doctors this long to figure out what it was. I just want to feel normal again. Just thought maybe some bros here would know something I could do.

So you’re telling me this has nothing to do with fitness? Is that what you are saying right now op?

Attached: 30E0E5C7-780C-498B-8BB5-0CB331AEEF80.gif (220x220, 5.95K)

Traction maybe? Something like a teeter hangup could give some relief if it doesn't fuck you worse anyway.

that sucks man ... did you used to work standing up? 8hrs a day standing up in the same posture isn't healthy

I'm asking how I can improve my fitness from my current state, so I think it does. Asking for exercises and stretches qualifies right? I want to improve myself without surgery, just don't know the path to take or if there even is one. I've tried lots of physical therapy and it hasn't worked, and maybe someone here knows something I haven't tried.

You should have thought about being fit before you worked some job where you had to use your body all day. Get surhery

I've tried that and I get the impression it might help if the weight was enough, but this is just below my neck, my head just doesn't weight enough to pull things into place. Not sure about trying to tie weights to my head or something, feels like there is a huge potential to make things worse if I screw up.

Yeah, it was 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for years. Not worth it at all, I would rather be homeless if I knew this would happen.

maybe you should try the injections man, maybe also check with another doctor to see what they think? If more than 1or 2 doctors thinks that you should get surgery then that's it ...

Does your dink still work?

do hanging therapy (grab a pull up bar or something you can hang from and just hang there for around three minutes total a day)

take b3 (increases blood flow)

take omega fatty acids

take magnesium in high doses

do yoga

go to a sports physio therapist

do light body weight calisthenics if and when you feel up to it.

look up yoga for herniated disk

go to a sauna

take hot epsom salt baths

go to a steam room

take vitamin k2

get a chinese medicine nigger to inject bee venom into your spine

tiger balm

capsaicin cream

arnica

don't trust doctors they are niggers and want to cut you and cripple you and get you addicted to drugs

Well, at least some of that stuff doesn't sound completely insane, I'll look into the vitamins and the exercise stuff, but bee venom?

get the platelet injections in your spine dumbass

You lift and exercise to strengthen up after the injury has been treated to minimize pain and prevent reinjury. You still have to get it treated, you can't just fix a fully herniated disc with exercise. Get the injections and surgery if need be, then do very careful neck and upper back exercises. idk probably super lightweight neck curls and trap work? anyway get treatment first regardless.

Bee stings have helped people with all sorts of random shit before and I agree with the hangs they might give you that weight you need to decompress up top.

Dude, It's not that I don't want to get injections, I'm just waiting on the referral to a doctor to do them. Surgeon doesn't do them, it's a different guy. I only got diagnosed with this just a few days ago. I just want to look into other avenues in case the injections don't work.