Seed oils

Seed oils.

Are they really as bad as the ketolards say?

Attached: 1647877197054-gettyimages-169957405.jpg (3000x2000, 1015.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efTBLsv4yYs
youtu.be/BD3sVIWnnZo?t=516
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No,
youtu.be/efTBLsv4yYs
It's essentially the diet science equivalent of flat earthers

yeah. most are literally garbage juice. shit that is normally thrown away but they process it until its tasteless than marketed it to poor americans. these types of fats oxidize into poison really quickly and do all kinds of damage to you such as heart failure and Alzheimer's

Not just ketolards hate them, I use mostly butter along with olive oil and the occasional lard

>Adam Fagusa
give me a different source, anything other than "I prep the bull and not my wife" guy who barely squats
youtu.be/BD3sVIWnnZo?t=516

lol one minute in and he literally says "trust the scientists, dont think for yourself goy!". i dont think i can watch an hour of this guy.

Retards like these don't even broscience anymore, they basically just repeat shit they hear from ziktik and facebook without any basis in reality.

>discredit ad hominem
Found the ketolards

Anyone who replies to this thread is retarded.

Attached: vegan-thread.png (1305x892, 68.5K)

Soibean oil for sure is. But there's also the trend that after fast food companies switched from tallow and lard to SNEED oils is when obesity really kicked off. They're completely unavoidable if you eat anything processed. They're in every single chip, every snack item, 99% of your frozen foods (not including specialty foods) even your cheap ice creams like blue bell are made with corn syrup and SNEED oils.

I'm going to avoid ingesting anything produced via solvent extraction. That just seems sensible.

Calories consumed have gone up every year. Blaming it on a single item is retarded and a cop out.

No

There's this channel called "What I've Learned" and it's very obvious that what the author's actually learned is confirmation bias.

A typical video will first bring up something as if it's not scientific, like it's folk wisdom or something, and then he'll narrowly focus on very specific research to legitimise his counterpoint "most people think they need to eat, but there was this one Scottish dude who didn't. Checkmate, atheists."

Anyway, one of his more recent videos is about seed oils, so even though it's VERY FUCKING OBVIOUS that the obesity epidemic isn't being caused by the peanut oil that goes into a vegetable stir fry, you will still get a bunch of autists on Any Forums who watch his videos spouting this erroneously specific dietary advice.

If seed oil is good for you then what makes fast food unhealthy?

dude why are you not trying it out yourself? cook with seed oil for a week, see how you feel, then cook with animal fat, see how you feel, then eat low fat, see how you feel, etc.

Sick ad hominem.

He makes 0 coherent points in the video and makes no effort to refute any of the total failures of the muh heart healthy PUFA doctrine. All he does is say that anti seed oil is broscience and trust the experts, who definitely aren’t bought by big pharma and Monsanto this time.

the SATURATED FAT and CARCINOGENIC SLOP MEAT you STUPID fucking KETOFAGGOTS

jesus christ you people are so fucking stupid.

No, they're just oil, the problem is they're added into every fucking kind of processed food in such excessive quantities that the average normie eats thousands of calories of them per month completely undetected

Cutting out seed oils means cutting most unhealthy processed food and will almost certainly improve your health for that reason

Dude he cites his sources who else are you listening to exactly? Some roided retard on tiktok?

Everyone is bought out by someone might as well trust the bought out people who can at least show they follow the scientific method.