ONE HOUR FIFTY SIX MINUTES

youtube.com/watch?v=rzFu7_usvL8

>ONE HOUR FIFTY SIX MINUTES

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 135315151.jpg (1151x707, 168.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/iF5UNigdskdW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he cares about micro e-celebs

What the fuck is his problem?

Listen you autistic French faggot. I like you and what you have to say, but your shilling is so goddamn obvious 90% of people will hate you. Keep it up and people WILL get to the point they will cheer and maybe even contribute to your downfall. Don't even think about quitting your day job for this shit, you autistic fuck.

you didn't post the thumbnail

this is the guy telling you to not play video games because its not adult behaviour btw

forgot it

Attached: unbelievablecringe.png (383x323, 181.39K)

>listening to fucking nietzsche about women
bitchute.com/video/iF5UNigdskdW/

couldn't be me I'm playing osrs while I listen to this faggit

Attached: 26464626.jpg (1920x1080, 605.26K)

>swastika in thumbnail
rip his channel

I think videos more than one hour long give you more money I dunno.

Attached: coin_pepe.gif (400x400, 1.67M)

>trying this hard to make us believe your larp
This is how I know it's you, frog-fuck. Autists go WAY above and beyond what is believable

lol don't watch it, bozo

Everything in that video is basically what you read in a thread about women on Any Forums

>windows
gring

>ONE HOUR FIFTY SIX MINUTES
Why do people have a problem with the length of his videos, is the average persons attention spans that short?. Sure I agree he could do a bit of editing at times, but on the other hand how many youtubers have the balls to one shot almost two hours of content. I like the fact that there's at least one tuber, as autistic as he may seem, that doesn't follow the cookie cutter style of late imitating tiktok like videos with shorter and less information content, so good for him, hope he doesn't change. His anime stuff is hard to watch though I admit

guy needs to reject the french liberal tradition and use his muscles to carry a cross in Christ's name
he's intelligent and thoughtful, though, so I appreciate him producing valuable content instead of entertainment slop

that isn't his criticism of video games
he criticizes their addictive/escapist nature, from the perspective of someone who spent thousands of hours playing them

If he didn't build his own house then he can't criticize me about playing videogames

>if FOSS chad
based
>if Mac cuck
cringe

Based, but..
>Desktop storage
ultimate fucking cringe

I will save you the one hour and fifty-six minute trouble and solve modern feminism in the following 6 words:
YWNBAW

>cool orangutan

cope
having chaotic space management is based